RlpZbWt.jpg
INFORMATION:
thin%20inset%20separator.png
STEAM NAME: Mage

IN-GAME NAME: Nadine Kennedy

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:37831563

2eda4144be.png

INTRODUCTION:
Hello, I thought I'd include this small part for people who haven't came across me yet, my name is Mage and in-game you can find me as Nadine Kennedy, that has been my in-game name throughout all the time I have been here. I started playing since late November of 2015 and I had all sorts of ups and downs with various people, but throughout my time here I still managed to make a ton of friends and have tried to get involved within the community as much as possible. Recently I've been trying to further my involvement within the Police Department by joining the Academy. Over my time here I've made many friends, helped a lot of newer players out and have enjoyed the vast majority of my time put into the community. I'm here again to apply for Enforcer for a fourth time, as since my first application I've had an on-going desire to become a staff member within the community.​
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
There are many reasons for me wanting to be an enforcer, first of all, I believe I am a very dedicated person and I can put forward a ton of time into the community just like I already am, this means that I would consistently be able to perform normal staff procedures, this being in-game, on the forums or even on Teamspeak. Furthermore I have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, which is very important for a staff member to possess as this is a skill that will take up a large chunk of a staff member's duties when dealing with rule infringements. I am also very mature and professional person when conducting my duties within the Police Department, this would help when being a staff member because I believe it would be important for other players to be able to take me seriously and for them to have confidence that I know what I am doing, which I believe I have no problem currently doing. Likewise, I am very confident about my knowledge of the gamemode, the rules and the laws that I have acquired over my time here to the point that I can not only follow them but also further help out within the community by enforcing them. Lastly, I am a very friendly, sociable person, I talk to people with ease and I have no problem talking to new people to getting to know them, this is important because I feel as a staff member you should be in constant contact with other members of the community getting to know them and what not.

KEY QUALITIES:
  • High activity on a daily basis on the server and within the community
  • Calm, positive, friendly and inquisitive.
  • Able to conduct myself professionally and be taken seriously
  • Organised and responsible person
  • Willing to help out players within the community

MY INVOLVEMENT:
Throughout my time here within the community, I have attempted to get involved wherever possible, forum discussions, general in-game activity, talking to various people on the teamspeak, helping out players both in-game and on the forums and so forth. Moreover I have spent my time creating a very useful spreadsheet for the community which can be found here, that is actively used. I've also recently joined the Academy to try and further prove my dedication and willingness to help out within the community, in this role I am able to help out newer or even experienced members about their policing methods and give them feedback they can act upon, should they chose to do so. As well as that, whenever I have come across rule-breakers I have taken the necessary actions to ensure they are aware that they have broken the rules, either by submitting a report or making an AR, a list of which can be found I am also extremely active within the /help chat helping out with anything such as general concerns about the gamemode to even things that involve explaining certain rules to people.
MY RECORD:
I currently have 4 infractions on my record, which can be seen
2f6661c524.png
8f438e1e88.png
Since these contraventions, I think I realized it was time to change and begin to thoroughly read the rules and not just have a glance at them, and I have upheld that ever since my last infraction, which is hopefully visible by the fact that it's been almost a year since my last punishment. I believe I have enough knowledge of the rules now that I am able to enforce them.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, you can find me within the Academy office or sometimes in a private channel

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: As usual, a nice big thank-you to everyone that read through the whole application, any feedback is greatly appreciated, positive or negative, and I hope that by reading this bigger and yet again changed up application I have given enough of an insight to prove my want for becoming an enforcer. Please don't be put off that I was inactive over the holidays (personal commitments etc.), I was extremely active beforehand and I am back yet again 3 days ago, able to maintain a high activity within the community, I can ensure you that my activity will be visible.

My previous enforcer applications can be found
Oh and as usual

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Thanks to @Captain for the new logo :]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mage, this is a very nice application to start off with. I really do like this application a lot. I am going to be supporting this application as I do believe that you have the skill, and key qualities that is required for an enforcer, or recommended for an enforcer to have against them. I have noticed you in-game before, and you have made some nice progress. I would like to say, you have some extensive roleplay skills, and Police Department skills. You also have great knowledge of the rules, and the server laws. I wish you the best of luck with your enforcer application.

Reaction score
Mage is an outstanding player of the community and when seen in game , i would say they are very mature and active , Also your application is well done and is quite informative therefore i will be Supporting this application.

Good luck!

Reaction score
I have seen mage lots around in game and from what i have seen he has extensive knowledge of the rules and even shows that by constantly being around in /help, i also think he has the perfect attitude for the job and would make a great enforcer. Good luck.

+Support

Reaction score
I have seen @mage around a few times and what i have seen from him is excellent.
I don't know him very well but i can confirm that his rule and law knowledge is perfect and he should be perfect at handiling administrative situations.
This application is perfect and very well written.
+Support!

Reaction score
Have seen some good things about you, and was together with you in harpers. You look like a good candidate for enforcer. Always calm and most of the time friendly. Nexto that you are very active in the help chat, and in the support forums. I can see you are someone who really wants to help people, which gives me trust to support your app. I wish you the best of luck!

Reaction score
I believe that Mage will be a great enforcer, he knows the rules and has lots of experience on the server, he is active in the PD and has shown his understanding of laws and rules +support

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team does not feel that you're ready to hold this position.

• Dislike
Reactions: dog
Status
Not open for further replies.