Need some wifi router antennas

Reaction score
Yes I'm here again asking for a suggestion
I'm currently looking for some wifi router antennas to those who don't know what I'm talking about its this one
antena-wifi-largo-alcance-2-4G-router-wifi-Wireless-antenna-Booster-3DB-aerial-with-SMA-plug.jpg
right now price does not matter so please suggest and great antennas

Reaction score
Why do you need antennas, i'm gonna need some more context before i give you suggestions for something you dont need.

Reaction score
Why do you need antennas, i'm gonna need some more context before i give you suggestions for something you dont need.

After @Jericho made a pretty good description of where I could live,
4xBQ95z.jpg
Bad jokes asided I would still say it's close to what I live in (except it's a farm with some okay furniture so not entirely no true). And right now I'm lost for options. Well not entirely lost for options I only have 3(ish) as of now I don't have fibre, the satelite wifi option is to expensive and I'm not sure what else is available at my current home.

option 1 is to get some new antennas to my mobile broadband router

option 2 get a never router since my current one is about 3 years old now

or option 3 find something else than Fibre

Reaction score
After @Jericho made a pretty good description of where I could live,
4xBQ95z.jpg
Bad jokes asided I would still say it's close to what I live in (except it's a farm with some okay furniture so not entirely no true). And right now I'm lost for options. Well not entirely lost for options I only have 3(ish) as of now I don't have fibre, the satelite wifi option is to expensive and I'm not sure what else is available at my current home.

option 1 is to get some new antennas to my mobile broadband router

option 2 get a never router since my current one is about 3 years old now

or option 3 find something else than Fibre

Do you have access to asdl2 internet?

/phone
[DOUBLEPOST=1509533312,1509533079][/DOUBLEPOST]
Do you have access to asdl2 internet?

/phone
Basically phone line internet, but dont get confused with dial-up. Just so a google search for your area.

Reaction score
Get yourself a TP-Link Archer C9. Should fix any issues you have :) Unless speed is your problem.