Niko's enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support!

Niko is an outstanding person. He knows his rules well and has amazing close ties with the community. There is no doubt to whether he should be a staff or not, when he was staff he always listened to people and followed the protocol and rules perfectly. He is an outstanding staff member and should be again! His rule knowledge is on point and his ability to understand people and distribute punishment and understanding is amazing. I personalty am looking forward to seeing this man as a staff again.

Reaction score
+Support

Bit weird not having Niko as a Moderator like before.. I don't really even have to say much, he knows rules, is mature, all of that, definitely accept him.

Reaction score
Big big +Support from me. He's a very chill and cool guy, he's been playing this for a long time and he is an ex-staff and he did a good job about it, I don't see what can get this 39 agree post denied.

Reaction score
Give him fucking Admin already.

No really, +Support

Niko is by far one of my favorite staff members yet, he knows the rules extremely well, I mean, he can scam a guy out of 275k without breaking any rules whatsoever, that is impressive, nuff said.

Reaction score
"I hope no one hits me with this conveniently placed metal pole"

I'm glad to see Niko attempting to return to the staff team, he was a pleasure to work alongside during my time as a moderator. He's a relaxed, fun and serious (When he has to be) kind of guy. He's more than appropriate for this position.

+Support.

Following recent events with the AR, and reading through Chris' opinion, I'm sorry to say that you were in the wrong in that situation, and in my opinion, the fact that you couldn't see that you were in the wrong shows that you're not suitable for the position.

-Support.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Whether the action request gets accepted or not, let's look at Bolli's ruling from the Luke Person dispute that was accepted.

• Arguing with the police about the crime-scene perimeter is never a good idea especially when that perimeter is there due to a bomb threat and shots being fired within it.

• when the suspect is resisting arrest which Niko, as the mayor should not be doing.

Niko has therefore recently broken simple rules which could have been avoided by playing the server as the serious roleplaying server that it is.

-SUPPORT

ALSO
37f16f2757dd1a7bde74f873027067bf.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Due to the recent appeal that was made for Luke, I am deciding to not support this Enforcer application for the following reasons:
  • Being bias against an individual regardless of the situation ( for example, please refer here)
  • No initiative
    15864f67dbadd0b8f96a82a7a2abece9.png
  • Weak minded
    37f147bcc2d64fd0babce9cc3f08c85e.png
  • Attempted to slander me.
    407f53263bd37e138f684a6654c718d4.png
  • Wasn't the best moderator in my opinion either.
  • Whenever someone posts differently, dumb ratings ahoy!
  • In all fairness, I don't think Niko liked me sticking up for Luke. Generally posting in appeals you're either with or against the individual and I happen to be friends with Luke. Naturally I'm going to be posting in favour of getting Luke unbanned which would of course cause opposition to anyone who thinks differently. I deem this as unprofessional.
You were funny and I used to like you because you were funny. However, these are holding you back.

Edit:
5b9bdc4ff931623169880a5bc72ca5cb.png

mcdonaldsfeature.jpg

would you like salt with those fries sir
(copyright mc tom hill memes)

relevant credit to @Walker
37f16f2757dd1a7bde74f873027067bf.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I won't be supporting this as he is unable to follow even the most basic rules.

Failed to leave a crime scene as the Mayor of the city, In the real world as soon as an officer told him there was an active crime scene he would have left the area completely as his life could potentially be at risk.

Reaction score
HUGE +SUPPORT

Niko has been very active on the TS server not so much on the forums but I have recently spoke to him and he is very well-known in this community. Has a great knowledge of the rules, Very relaxed and handles situations well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
To be honest Niko even though your rule knowledge is good and you were back in the day an overall good moderator I do not believe you're ready for this position once again.

Your activity is no where close to where I want it to be for an enforcer;
78831b14e0.png

So with this activity will you even be close to doing any reports or dealing with any rule breakers within the community if you get a staff position?
Also how you've dealt with -supports in the past was annoying me aswell, you basically rated peoples -support "dumb" which was later removed after @Chris pointed it out this way removed, as far as I can remember atleast. This obviously proves that you cannot take any form of criticism in the end, which is something that is needed in an administrator situation for example, let's say someone broke a rule which means that in the end you will have to bring them up to a situation and in their eyes the situation is badly dealt with from your end, how are you going to act in this situation if you show on the forums that you rate criticism against you dumb? What you should do instead is actually try and listen to these people and understand what you've done wrong or what you can work on.

Overall -support.

Status
Not open for further replies.