Niko's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Niko

IN-GAME NAME: Livia Cabrera

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:16668186

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
It's now been a little over 9 months since I resigned from staff. Back then, I was unable to find time to do my staff duties, and began to see them as boring chores, but that was mostly because I had to deal with school at the moment - homework primarily - and that, combined with the little time I had at home, wasn't working out. Therefore, I resigned, and planned to eventually reapply at a later date, even if it were to be a year or two later.

Now, I have finished my second "term" and have gone back to my internship until 2018. I have finished almost all of my subjects, meaning I'll have to deal with a lot less homework in the coming year, which means I'll have the time and energy to complete all duties that come with the position as a member of staff, of which I were not fully capable of due to limitations last time.

For the past months, my interest for PERP has come back. This is due to the combination of my work in the PLPD,making TFU a reality along with my fellow command team coworkers (@Blicky, @Creepis, and (for some time) @Walker), as well as the implementation of new features, the new map, and all the new content.

And in the time I've been back, I have noticed that it's not always there's a lot of staff available, and reports may take time to be done. This is and almost always will be an issue when you take the amount of players and staff into consideration, and I won't say that I will be able to change that like I am some kind of god, but I hope to be able to at least make somewhat of a difference.

It is no question that I like helping players, otherwise I would've never gotten staff in the first place, and I still do. I feel that I have a great grasp of the server rules and laws, and that I am still as perfectly capable of enforcing them as when I was staff previously.

I was glad when I got the chance back in 2015 to become a part of staff, and once again in 2016. I hope that I will be given this chance once again, and to help the community once more as I've done before.

As such, I hope you will accept me back into the staff team.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Somewhat. I am primarily on it when playing games like For Honor with other community members (@KeiwaM @GraveDinosaur)

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: papa bless

If you have any questions and/or would like to know more, just ask me in this thread, in a private conversation, or on steam.

Reaction score
cce9f0a479de0ce9efbae36717a9b51b.png

Have that for evidence. Noty if you act like a pedo on steam.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Niko is a lovely man/woman who is not only extremely hansom but nice in and out of character. He has shown me several times that he knows the rules and has spent alot of time within the PD proving that he is down to do hard work when he is given it.
senpai-gif-6.gif

No, fuck that. You say dumb shit over steam and OOC and you have no filter. You're like Baggers but baggers is known for being a meme.
i wholeheartedly disagree with this opinion, niko has some jokes sometimes but i have never seen any times where he has crossed the line or been inappropriate.

Reaction score
I 100% support this application because Niko is a friendly person and can handle situations. They have had experience within being staff especially on this one. They have a wonderful personality and I would love to see them as staff again.

Reaction score
I'm split on this, on one hand from what i've seen of you you're kind, mature and extremely nice to be around. But on the other hand, i have not once seen you do anything from a professional or serious standpoint. You remind me of @Tom Hill so in that sense you could be a good staff member.

I'd have to personally say giving you a shot would be a good idea, but if others say otherwise i'd recommend showing yourself in a more serious light around the community, especially on the server. Otherwise, people just wont take you seriously, and you end up like @Exrobite (Washed up and no one values ur opinion).

Reaction score
No, fuck that. You say dumb shit over steam and OOC

You call your friends dumb sluts and stuff? Isn't that a bit dumb to say. Why can't you just call them dickwipes or something more creative not 'a woman who has many casual sexual partners'.

I'm just pointing out that you calling your friends that stuff is a joke, just like niko saying the shit he says. It's all a bit of a laugh.

Reaction score
I don't know.
You don't seem very serious on steam, you treat people like shit, and as if it'll be forgotten.
650c50f6b6.png

I don't care how unserious you were, I don't go around messaging @MrLewis to tell him he's a faggot, or some other disrespectful remark / say random shit.

At least act like we're actual people, you wouldn't want others to do the same shit to you, do you?
Other than that, you were a great staff member before resigning, but you keep resigning and going inactive.
I don't resign from the PD because school started, I send in an inactivity notice and inform them what's happening.

Honestly can't see you as staff member again, but that's me.

-Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Though I think you'd have no trouble following and enforcing the rules, considering your previous extensive experience as a staff member, I suspect you would get bored and leave, like others say. I can't comment on your in-game activity, as my own is currently abhorrent, but I don't see as much of you as I used to, both in-game and on the forums. (Teamspeak server is very dead so I'll not be taking that into consideration whatsoever.) People complaining about your jokes over steam, forums, etc. need to take the stick out of their arse lol. Who cares, honestly?

I'm supporting your application as you possess the skills required to do the job, well, but I'm not so optimistic as to whether you'll stick around.

Also you still owe me £20 lol

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I thought i'd make a constructive post.

From previous experience with Niko as staff, I had no problem with how he conducted himself as a staff member or dealt with frequent reports to a high standard. Personally, I feel there's no problem with him rejoining the staff team as he's already shown what he's capable of. I'd also like to see him in the staff team again as a friendly member of the community that's active on the server, Teamspeak and the forums.

Reaction score
Niko is a great candidate for Enforcer.
He is a very mature guy with a cool head in important situations. Can have a laugh and cheer you up. His dedication to the role play side of the server are like no other, he never fails to amaze me.
One thing that might let you down is your activity, I'm not saying it's the worst however it could be better just like mine. Other than that I don't see why you shouldn't be considered.
+Support

rat

Reaction score
Niko is exactly what we need in a staff member. He's serious when he needs to be, can have a laugh and do some fun stuff, but also can put himself above any associations he has IC to reach a fair decision 100% of the time.

I, the best moderator ever, endorse this application.

Reaction score
I don't know.
You don't seem very serious on steam, you treat people like shit, and as if it'll be forgotten.
650c50f6b6.png

I don't care how unserious you were, I don't go around messaging @MrLewis to tell him he's a faggot, or some other disrespectful remark / say random shit.

At least act like we're actual people, you wouldn't want others to do the same shit to you, do you?
Other than that, you were a great staff member before resigning, but you keep resigning and going inactive.
I don't resign from the PD because school started, I send in an inactivity notice and inform them what's happening.

Honestly can't see you as staff member again, but that's me.

-Support
I am sorry if this is the way you feel. But, to inform you, I only say the things I do to people I know very well and consider my friends, and if they know I am joking. Going by the stuff that has previously been said in our chats (example below), I made the assumption that you would have nothing against banter of this caliber.
218533ce39011656f3fb9c19e3a16ad9.png

Of course, if you are truly offended because of this, I will gladly stop doing it immediately. I do not wish to create bad relations, but I do enjoy making friends that are comfortable with a bit of banter, even if it might get a bit dark. And if that isn't possible, that is not a problem.

Reaction score
i think you have good intentions with applying at such a time and i think you would be a good staff like before

I +SUPPORT THIS APP

Last edited:
Reaction score
cce9f0a479de0ce9efbae36717a9b51b.png

Have that for evidence. Noty if you act like a pedo on steam.

So, I thought I'd just end up making a full response to this instead of filling your post with a ton of comments.

The 'evidence' you have put up is a snippet of the private chat between @Vincent Jenkins and I, taken entirely out of context. If I remember correctly, someone had posted a 'meme' from 4chan in the shoutbox with someone talking about "cartoon little girls". I decided I wanted to joke about this in my chat with Vincent, and I'm absolutely certain we were both aware that it was no more than random, spontaneous banter. I do not remember precisely how the conversation continued or what was said before, as I do not have a saved history of the chat. But, what I know, is that the particular part that you have in this screenshot, does not include any of the context of the actual situation. The reason for why you decided to believe I was serious, I cannot say.

Besides this, there is also no way I would ever say that I'd seriously do something like this, or at all condone acts of pedophilia, as I think it's one of the worst possible things a person could do. Regardless of that, I have no issue with banter between friends, especially not in a private chat.

The accusation you made in a comment stating that I say I "fuck kids" is also not only evidenced, but also deeply disturbing. Never have I ever stated that I "fuck kids", and I never will. I am less concerned on whether this would affect my application in any way, than I am actually hurt by the accusation itself.

I will also talk specifically about the following comment you made:
be536dcbf6f73dcc23c2b3ba615c49fc.png

I do not believe that I have any reason to remain professional when in a private chat with a friend, who don't mind a bit of banter. It'd be a different thing if I put it on the forums and openly said "I'd smash a 9 year old", even if I meant it as a joke, as that would indeed show that I act unprofessionally to the public. But the very fact that I was talking with a friend in a private chat means that there is no need for professionalism - I'm not trying to impress my friend, I simply want to have a fun chat and joke around, nothing serious. We both know I'm joking around, unlike what a random bystander would think if I were to say it on a public forum.

About it being @Vincent Jenkins' signature for a while, there is not much I can say or do. He is free to put his signature to what he wants, unless it specifically goes against any of the forum rules. Sharing what he believes to be a funny chat with a friend is something he can do if he wants to. However you may interpret it is your issue, but the way it was meant from the beginning is not something you can simply decide on my behalf. It was meant as no more than a joke between two friends, not a literal statement that I'd actually commit acts of pedophilia.

Reaction score
So, I thought I'd just end up making a full response to this instead of filling your post with a ton of comments.

The 'evidence' you have put up is a snippet of the private chat between @Vincent Jenkins and I, taken entirely out of context. If I remember correctly, someone had posted a 'meme' from 4chan in the shoutbox with someone talking about "cartoon little girls". I decided I wanted to joke about this in my chat with Vincent, and I'm absolutely certain we were both aware that it was no more than random, spontaneous banter. I do not remember precisely how the conversation continued or what was said before, as I do not have a saved history of the chat. But, what I know, is that the particular part that you have in this screenshot, does not include any of the context of the actual situation. The reason for why you decided to believe I was serious, I cannot say.

Besides this, there is also no way I would ever say that I'd seriously do something like this, or at all condone acts of pedophilia, as I think it's one of the worst possible things a person could do. Regardless of that, I have no issue with banter between friends, especially not in a private chat.

The accusation you made in a comment stating that I say I "fuck kids" is also not only evidenced, but also deeply disturbing. Never have I ever stated that I "fuck kids", and I never will. I am less concerned on whether this would affect my application in any way, than I am actually hurt by the accusation itself.

I will also talk specifically about the following comment you made:
be536dcbf6f73dcc23c2b3ba615c49fc.png

I do not believe that I have any reason to remain professional when in a private chat with a friend, who don't mind a bit of banter. It'd be a different thing if I put it on the forums and openly said "I'd smash a 9 year old", even if I meant it as a joke, as that would indeed show that I act unprofessionally to the public. But the very fact that I was talking with a friend in a private chat means that there is no need for professionalism - I'm not trying to impress my friend, I simply want to have a fun chat and joke around, nothing serious. We both know I'm joking around, unlike what a random bystander would think if I were to say it on a public forum.

About it being @Vincent Jenkins' signature for a while, there is not much I can say or do. He is free to put his signature to what he wants, unless it specifically goes against any of the forum rules. Sharing what he believes to be a funny chat with a friend is something he can do if he wants to. However you may interpret it is your issue, but the way it was meant from the beginning is not something you can simply decide on my behalf. It was meant as no more than a joke between two friends, not a literal statement that I'd actually commit acts of pedophilia.

Feel as if you've misinterpreted what I meant, I was in no way calling you a pedophile - I'd never do such a thing to anyone :kappa: , jokes aside for a minute as I can see you are clearly worried on what outcome this has on your app and reputation; I'll go into more depth of what I meant by it - clearly I needed to.

Saying stuff like this on steam (dumb, retarded dark humor shit) is completely fine and I'd be lying if I said I have never joked about something that shouldn't be joked about. The issue is when it ends up on the forums as a signature.Now I never thought of this as an issue until when discussing enforcer apps and yours came up - Multiple people brought up Vincent's signature and said its creepy, disturbing and it should in no way be allowed onto the forums (this included staff members, community members and also older community members)- I can't help but think with vile conversations ending up on the forums its their responsibility and you should of expected a negative outcome for what was seen.

Now to bring up that I didn't include context behind the conversation is as blunt and small minded as you can be - I wasn't directly involved with this conversation and unfortunately when your friend uploads a snip of it this is all we see - also saying 'if she can talk she can suck' is beyond grotesque but I understand many people have this type of humor but as mentioned before you are responsible for such a retarded statement to be put on the forums - hopefully you fully understand by what I meant.

@Slayerduck was denied on the fact his 'RP is to extreme' why are you any different?
Other Enforcer candidates have been denied due to 'troll signatures' why are you any different?

Just to clarify: I am in no way calling @Niko a Pedo - I simply stated he was acting like one on steam.

Reaction score
Niko was an exemplary staff member before with a great attitude and a high standard of professionalism in his work. There is no reason for any of these things to be different now. His rule knowledge is great, he has loads of experience, so I will definitely be supporting this application.

Good luck Niko ;-)

Reaction score
@Slayerduck was denied on the fact his 'RP is to extreme' why are you any different?

My app got denied because of my RP? Dang you know more then me because i didn't even ask senior administration on why it was denied the last time. But hey, if all the dirt you can find on Niko is some stupid stream chat logs talking about anime girls then he got a pretty good shot at becoming an enforcer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.