Niko - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Niko

IN-GAME NAME:
Dontrall Caldwell (Formerly: Jared Fillerton)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:16668186

Denmark

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I want to be an enforcer, as it is, currently, my goal and biggest dream to be able to help players on several other levels compared to being a regular user, including responding to reports, ban requests, and so on, which comes at the Moderator rank.

Anyway, the normal routine here is to tell you about my skills, what I've done, what I can do, and so on. So, here we go.

I have, through my entire time with Gmod, been very active in the roleplaying universe, where I would constantly be doing a good job at attempting to help new players. This isn't only about PERP, but other gamemodes such as HL2RP, DarkRP(Nothing to be proud of, but okay), New Vegas RP, and so on. I spent most of my time in HL2RP, the very serious form of RP, on which I would also try my best at becoming part of the server staff, and help new players - Which I did. Most of the time, I reached a very high-ranked staff position, and would help players whenever possible.

I see myself fit for an enforcer application, based on what I do while on the server, including warning people before they commit violations of the rules, or the laws (of course the rules are OOC, laws IC). I also have a vast knowledge of both the rules and laws, especially with how I also became a supervisor (as one of the first, which is an achievement to me).

I've always had a passion for helping people. That may be witnessed by my pretty frequent presence in OOC and /help whenever people ask something, or by actually helping new players by showing them around the map and so on. (Yes, that does happen, people.)

It's also pretty obvious that I want an Enforcer position a lot if you look at my other applications, which are obviously longer than this, but it would become rather repetitive if I decided to make this as long, because it'd basically contain the exact same information you already have.

I could continue to type several paragraphs about all of this, but I'd rather have people decide their support based on what they've seen, not just what they read from me.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I am, but I am most frequently muted as I am almost always in RP situations, or doing something else.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
While I do have 2 VAC bans, keep in mind that those are from CSS and MW2, the latest one being well over 4 years ago.

Also, this is my contact information:
Skype - Drafaxo
E-mail: [email protected]
Teamspeak: Niko
Steam: Steam Page

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

I've seen you show your knowledge of the rules greatly. Including the other week in which you handled the minger in the jail cells really well. You're always active on the server and your last ban was many months ago for a minor reason (Quacks on the soundboard hue hue).

Only recommendation I could give is to be more visible in the help chat/ooc and to help the newbies a bit more. Do that and in my eyes you'd be great enforcer material :D Good Luck!

+Support

Reaction score
You should've made an enforcer application much earlier :D

You're really helpful and know the rules.

Reaction score
+Support Finally you have made an application! Knows "Da Rules" and knows how to RP.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Niko is a good roleplayer, i have seen him sometimes ingame. He knows the rules and i really hope he becomes enforcer.

+SAPERT

Last edited:
Reaction score
All I can do is +Support this application.

Niko has shown that he is able to be cool-headed in any situation, I have never seen him once stressed out and it's pretty safe to say that he can take the role as enforcer. You've become much better then you were last time Niko, you've become more friendly, more helpful and extremely funny. Good luck.

Niko, You ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) king.

Reaction score
+ Support

I totaly support this human, he's super funny and super serious guy. :) He aboslutely knows the rules (and laws) and knows, what fun is. :)

Reaction score
Copy and paste from your old Enforcer application, nothing has really changed on my opinion on you, still very positive.
Yes please.
  • Has been with us for a long time now, still very active.
    Haven't had any problems with him OOC, plays by the book and sticks to it.
    Can't say anything regarding his TeamSpeak activity, as I am inactive there by myself, but judging from the other supports, he seems to be quite active.

Obviously, a +support from me, could've given many more reasons, but those have already been listed above me.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Well I dont have much to say. He has a great knowledge of the rules, his RP is pretty good 10/10 and he is allways ready to help out in any kind of way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+SUPPORT from Lamar

Trande

Incredibly nice guy. Always was and will be my 67th most favourite person. Everyone already states the reasons. Give him Enforcer, please

Reaction score
The server needs more staff IMO there is almost no one on anymore. I think Niko is a decent person who knows the rules and would do a good job enforcing them.

+SuppaSupport..

Reaction score
This guy's knowledge of rules and roleplay is both astonishing and hilarious, he is a brilliant roleplayer but also keeps things to a level that is fun to everyone and I have NEVER seen him break rules of any kind, playing with him a lot today has shown me that you would be hard pressed to find someone as suited to be on the staff member as him... MEGA
SUPER FUCKING DUPER

+SUPPORT

Reaction score
my goal and biggest dream to be able to help players

Saddo

In all seriousness, Niko is a user that has been on the server for a long time, I've seen him RP on numerous occassions and it is of a level expected of him with the time played that he has. His rule knowledge is good. His application is long enough that it gives me an erection. So sure, why not give this guy a shot.

+Support

Reaction score
Niko, he is a friendly good person. I have been roleplayed with him as cop, and I could see he has a Amazing rule knowledge. We talk on TS and sometimes play other games. Overall I think he deserves Enforcer.

+Support

P.S I am best at APB you are Sheit.

MattIs

This time around we have some fantastic candidates for Enforcers.
When I first came back to the server back in December, I was unsure about you. I don't know why, it was probably just me being a twisted opinionated idiot. But over my time here you really have proved yourself. I really now do believe you should have a shot at Enforcer! You're against candidates with also a lot of potential so it's going to be hard, but I know if you maintain a good reputation around the Teamspeak, Forums and Game Servers the role would be yours.

So it's a Support from Me.

Status
Not open for further replies.