Niko's enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Boku no Niko

IN-GAME NAME: Dontrall Caldwell

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:16668186

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Well, I'll start by mentioning why I resigned last time, though you can also read that in my resignation post. ( https://perpheads.com/threads/resignation.12367/ )
I had lost some of my interest, but the main reason was that I had no time. After starting my internship, all time I had was spent away from home, and whenever I was home, some of the time was spent working on my driver's license. This took most of my energy away, especially as I was away from home for up to 12 hours every day, resulting in me being tired, and not really wanting to do anything. This eventually made me look at my work as a moderator to be more of a boring chore, than something fun, which it used to be when I first started, and for the first several months. Essentially, I resigned because I had no time, and due to being tired when getting home, I didn't feel like doing anything, and saw moderating as a boring chore.
After my Christmas holiday, I started on the first 'Main Course' for my Data-technician education, which essentially is school, rather than working as an intern. Therefore, my time away has been lowered, and I find more time for free-time activities, such as being on the server. And since I've also gotten my driver's license, I won't spend days where I, after work/school, will have to spend the rest of the day driving, and then come home to simply eat dinner, and go to sleep.
Besides this, I do believe my interest for PERP has risen back to its normal state. Though, I may not sit AFK and grow all the time, since it's become a bit too boring for me, I do often go police, mainly as SWAT or LT/SGT, whichever is available.

Now, whilst I play on the server, I start to see a lot more things, especially after my time as a moderator. I witness rules broken rather frequently, and besides making a report, I can't do anything about it. I can't help a user being mugged in public, unless I grab a gun myself and take down the mugger, but then I may risk my own life. I also cannot help someone that is stuck (especially behind the counter at Fredy's Bakery @Moon ). Not only this, but it also takes time for staff to respond. Either because there's no one available, that they're overflowed with reports, or they are too busy with other things, such as RP.

With my knowledge of rules and laws, I also personally believe I can do and help so much more than I currently do, and maybe even more than I previously did.

And I'm not gonna lie, I personally see myself fit to be a staff member. This may be evident from posts I've made, both whilst a moderator, and after quitting the staff team. (Links below)

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-some-bakassi-others.13158/#post-96560
https://perpheads.com/threads/bilbo-´elf´-swaggins-player-report.12817/#post-94211
https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-infectedyou-redbully14-possibly-and-ph-pølsehorneater.11950/#post-88446
https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-liam-belinsky-robin-ljungberg-dcing-during-a-raid.11406/#post-84567
https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-sdac2.10982/#post-82045

If you haven't personally seen me in action as far as rules/laws go, these links should at least help you towards some kind of view on my knowledge.

Besides all of this, as far as I know, I do show my knowledge quite a bit. This isn't limited to in-game, as I do also tend to answer questions in shoutbox regarding either laws or rules.

Not to mention, I of course have all of the requirements down. I have a minimum of 2 months playtime on the server, as shown in my inventory (Probably coming close to 3 months, but I don't know for sure).
I have no recent bans, that's absolutely certain. I also have no recent warnings, and the one I got approximately a year ago is currently being disputed. Other than that, I have received no warnings during 2015 or 2016.
I do indeed have extensive knowledge of both rules and laws, as shown in the posts above, and also since I was accepted once before, and kept that position for nearly a year until I resigned. Therefore, I also believe that I can absolutely enforce the rules and laws. My knowledge of the laws is also proven by the fact that I am currently a police supervisor.
I've had a microphone since before I joined PERPHeads, and even bought a microphone during 2015 (With noticeable difference, though I don't know if it's a good or bad difference)
I also believe I maintain an active presence on teamspeak. Whilst I may not often be chatting in the General Channels, I am often in private channels with friends, mostly as we play other games such as APB Reloaded ( @arron/faith , @Synatec ). Although, I do remember the last few times I joined a General Channel, I came pretty close to getting ear damage. People should really be careful with all those soundboards.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yessir!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Nothing besides the fact that I currently regret having resigned, as I have come to realize I now have enough time to be on the server, due to having shorter days.
And sure, this application may not be the longest, but I don't think that's too much of an issue. After all, what should be the focus isn't the length, but rather the content of the application, and what you've seen me be capable of.

You can also notice I received big support towards making this application:
fae07f9ad33d901f2706d73fa2cb869c.png
@arron/faith

Reaction score
Would you kindly fuck off?

No really. I see no reason to why you shouldnt be accepted. You were one of my favourite staff members, and the biggest pede fiksvin. I didn't read the application, nor do i need to. You have a fantastic rule knowledge and the best sense of banter. You have my full support.

3148852f2d.png

You have my word...

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Cool guy, active on TS (banter @Niko) Great guy and does have knowledge of the rules.
Good luck

Reaction score
Only if you'll haunt Ebbe (Bilbo Swaggins) and me whenever we say "Demon demon, your Audi is SHIT". Our ghost buster rp was on point:laughcry::laughcry:

Niko is a very friendly and helpful, very mature, and can keep calm in any situations! I am giving Niko my full +Support.

Reaction score
Yes!

Niko my main man, I was waiting to see this. You were one of my favorite staff members on Perpheads (sorry @Jon Godinn :booty: ), and I hope you can get back in the game and enforce the rules like you used to do.

Overall, Niko is a friendly person who knows what he is doing.

Reaction score
3 out of the replies before this one are about him being bantering or funny? Seriously just because someone is funny does not make them a good staff member.

Niko did well as staff just I don't think he should be getting all these +supports because you think he was the 'banter king' or something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support. Niko you were one of the best mods i've ever seen on this server. You have great knowledge of all rules and you're a really kind guy. I even said on steam chat i want you back. I dont see why you shouldn't be accepted.

Reaction score
image.png

- Active.
- Friendly.
- Extremely good Moderator before.
- Great knowledge of the rules.

I would love to see Niko back on the Staff team.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+support As a previous staff member Niko was a great member of the staff team! You hold what it requires to be a member of staff:
  • Knowledge of the rules and laws
  • Friendy
  • Calm
One thing I will add is that recently I have not seen you much, it may just be because we have not come across in game but apart from the I am supporting your application ^

Reaction score
I told you not to leave :trande:

Yes, I'd like to see Niko back in the staff team. He was an excellent Moderator and has resumed his activity since some weeks ago. I don't really have much to say anything as everything has been said above me and did show an excellent presence in a report of his I responded to today.

+Support, obviously.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I knew I'd be seeing this at some point little nerdy Niko.

I don't have anything bad to say about you really, some people may disagree but I think your administration style is on point, you know the rules very well and overall handle situations quickly, efficently and always make sure both parties are left on an un-biased note. You were great mate, and you deserve this position without a doubt.

Yeah.. you have my support or whatever.

Insert green text here

Reaction score
Niko, I've been through a lot with you and Ebbe, remember when you slayed us all in wood cabins? At least I do, or that time when the whole police force tried to kill Sam because he was stuck at the binocular vision?

Anyhow, what I want to say is that you where a very banterous member of the staff team, but you where serious when you needed to be serious, you know all the rules from what I have seen, +support!

Reaction score
Niko, Niko, Niko. What's to say you can't do it again?
Niko is an excellent roleplayer, generally friendly guy and knows his stuff. He's always up for a chat in teamspeak and even not holding a staff rank; is always happy to help myself and others.
(Although, couldn't help me on the shrooms "ARCHI, GO AWAY" haha)

All in all, he's shown us before he can do it so of course you have my full support.

Reaction score
+Support he knows the rules very well he is very active on the sever and should be accept back into the team and as
Bilbo said can you kindly fuck off?

X9svTXx.gif

Reaction score
I̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶-̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶i̶g̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶L̶T̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶S̶W̶A̶T̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶t̶e̶n̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶p̶t̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶u̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶.̶
-----------EDIT-----------
Due to recent information presented by a member, I am deciding to change this to a -SUPPORT it has been shown by tomhill that he can't deal with some situations correctly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.