Oliver Langston(Mohammads) Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: The Omega

IN-GAME NAME: Oliver Langston(Previous Oliver Mohammad and Oliver Jorgensen).

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:74363381

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I have been a part of this community for now about 3 years, I've been enjoying every single time I've been on, I've had some breaks, but now I've been playing here for some time again and find out how fun it actually is, though there are still and will always be sometimes rule breakers. At the moment this is basically the every place where I am playing and I am almost on everyday all day, there are a very few days I am not on that is pretty rare ATM and then there is days I am not as much on, but I will be on. I wanna be a Enforcer because I wanna help making a difference in the community, I wanna help stop all those who break the rules and make sure there are less of them.

I am very active on the Teamspeak and on the server as told, I am friendly and have a good Communication Skills, so I will be good with speaking with people, I love helping people aswell. Often when you make a report it can take from a couple of minutes to 6-7 hours before you get answered of a staff member, and fair enough they should also have time to role play so I think that is what I need, though I am a no-life so I would be able to help a lot of people aswell. I have a lot of Knowledge lots of years of experience of being a staff member, I've always wanted to try to become a Enforcer, but I've been denied a lot of times, most of the times were the reason of I had been banned after I applied, I have not been banned for almost six months now, nor have I been warned for a long time. I am not the most creative person, but I do not see how that should affect my way to work, I am good at working with other people and staff members, I am a good listener aswell and will always be listening to what other people say, sometimes staff do not listen to both sites(Doesn't count here though, I have not seen any scenario where staff did not listen to both cites, staff here is great).

I started in perp when I was 15 years old, in the end of 2015 somewhere near new year, I actually think I started a couple of days before Christmas pretty sure, I've been developing a lot of friendship, but also enemy's through those years. Most enemy's have just been In Game enemy's where we had nothing personal going on whatso ever, some people hates me in general, but my feeling is it's just a game and a game should be free for all. A lot of my friends I had that time is no longer playing perp, or then they are just banned and didn't bother to make a Ban Appeal.

Developing Through Years:

I've been developing how I've been through the years, when I started here I did not know much at all, I loved role play though and I knew it was role play, but that was all I knew. I was basically acting like a kid and I was aggressive, I have a couple of disability's which I have mostly under control now, after I've been taking pills for it(Which I am not doing anymore) and grown older I have learned to control my anger, since I've realized how stupid it was with me being so mad over a game. Today I am most of the times a friendly guy(I hope), I love making friends and having fun with people and would continue with that until the end of perpheads, or something else will be in the way.

Activity:

I have sometimes been a bit inactive which of course have made me skip some things, so there will be things I do not know much about and need Refreshment aswell. I have been very active on Teamspeak at the moment and I've tried getting people to know who I am aswell, but most things I've been has ended wrong with Organizations, Bases, Raiding etc. I have mostly been on duty in PLPD aswell, since that is what I rather do ATM, I am often going around as a Officer and if you see me on the server, theres a big chance you see me as a Officer.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Everyday multiple hours a day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I know I have not had the best Reputation in my past, I wanna lie down behind me and do everything I can to be friends with as many as possible, I as told have good Communication skills and hopes to get another chance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I as told have good Communication skills and hopes to get another chance.

Sorry bud, but for someone with good communication skills I found your application a tad hard to read, and riddled with spelling errors.

Not to discourage you, but I'd personally put in some more effort to ensure that the applications comes accross as atleast a little bit more thought-through.

Good ways to improve could be to have someone proof-read it before you post it, which is what I used to by passing it over to some trusted persons before posting it, so any feedback they may have can be incorporated.

Reaction score
Hello XPGamingXPDK,
Your application has many spelling errors, grammatical issues and generally improper english telling me at least your english isn't very strong, that's a negative for a start. Secondly this application is rather short compared to previous ones accepted. Thirdly your application barely tells us why you want to be enforcer or what you think makes you a viable candidate. I have taken the pleasure of removing all the needless information you have put to make the application longer.
STEAM NAME: The Omega

IN-GAME NAME: Oliver Langston(Previous Oliver Mohammad and Oliver Jorgensen).

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:74363381

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I have been a part of this community for now about 3 years, there is days I'm not as much on, but I will be on. I wanna be a Enforcer because I wanna help making a difference in the community, I wanna help stop all those who break the rules and make sure there are less of them.

I am friendly and have good Communication Skills, so I will be good with speaking with people, I love helping people aswell.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Everyday multiple hours a day.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

So when it's not just repeating the same pointless points it's even smaller.

Finally I don't know you and from what i've heard no one does, you haven't proven yourself at all to be honest. I can NOT support this application as such.

Reaction score
Your prescence amongst the community is low, as not many people really know who you are.

I wanna be a Enforcer because I wanna help making a difference in the community, I wanna help stop all those who break the rules and make sure there are less of them.

This doesn't really make you an ideal candidate, This is the most bread and butter response you could give to the question.

Often when you make a report it can take from a couple of minutes to 6-7 hours before you get answere of a staff member, and fair enough they should also have time to roleplay so I feel that is what I need, though I am a no-life so I would be able to help a lot of people aswell.

Any old Bob and Joe can promise to respond to reports quickly, Actually showing that you are capable of doing so, however, is something you haven't really shown. Well, not from my perspective anyways.

-Support
With Regards, I wish you the best of luck with this application.

Reaction score
Hola,

You seem like a person with good intentions, and I always say people deserve a shot. However, they would still need to earn it.
Your application looks a little short made, you didnt really put any efford into it. Try to edit it with a little colour and some formatting so it looks more appealing for the reader.

You might have made a few spelling mistakes, I might have made some myself as well writing you this message, but that shouldn't be a point to judge you on.

I know OOCly who you are and I know you little ICly, try to engage on a few people and to help around a little more.

I wish you all the luck with your application!

Kind Regards
Brikaas

Reaction score
Hello Oliver,
I have known you for quite a long while now and I believe I am quite familiar with who you are, so I will leave this here.
I truly think you are a very friendly and capable person, but little to no effort was put into your application, in my opinion at least.
Even if I let spelling and grammatical mistakes slip aside, your application contains large amounts of information which is rather useless and very unimportant.
Other than that, you can get angry at things which I would consider rather stupid(no offense), and can keep hatred for a very long time.
You also show a rather limited knowledge of the rules and the gamemode itself, and I didn't see you help others in help chat even once.
One last point, you sometimes end up giving up on things without making too much efforts to achieve the goals you intended to achieve, even if you really want to.

In short, I think you have potential but you must work harder than this, I am not going to support this application.

Regards,
SleepyMode

Status
Not open for further replies.