Opinion about bull bars

Are we allowed to use the Bull Bars to push vechicles in a soft way.

• Yes, with high speed aswell.

• Yes, only with low speed.

• Depends on what you are pushing.

• No, this breaks rule 3.15 and is not realistic.

• No, even though it is realistic it should not be done.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Hi there.

I bought the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII and put a kit on it which looks like this.
100D665C41074179A924537E95566761FC90F10F

Now what I'd like is your opinion on the bull bars.
Are we allowed to use it to softly push vechicles out of ditches, when they're stuck or to move them a bit without breaking rule 3.15? I will put a poll above the thread so you can vote how you think about this.

With a soft way I mean going about 5 to 20 mph instead of ramming into it with rocketspeed.

Reaction score
That is a Safari Rally Bodykit, the bullbar on the front is meant to protect the car from any wildlife it hits, it isn't meant for pushing other vehicles. For that you'd need something chunkier called a push bar which is mounted on some of our Police Cars.
push-bumper-elite.jpg

attachment.php

Keep in mind that even if your bullbar did protect your car from damage you'd still damage other vehicles by using it to get people unstuck which is technically breaking 3.15. But so little people follow that rule anyway so you're probably fine.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
3.15 Vehicle Damage
Players are not allowed to take action that is likely to lead to the damaging of their vehicle (except speeding within reason), or a vehicle belong to a friend unless they have a good/reasonable reason for doing so; for example, driving off-road on uneven terrain or intentionally driving into sides of buildings without good/reasonable reason is not allowed. For a reason to be deemed as good/reasonable, the benefit of committing such actions must outweigh the drawbacks.

Dont ram peoples cars as a civillian, only ram them off public roads as an officer if there's no rc on duty.

Reaction score
I think this is perfectly acceptable as long as it is done in a realistic and careful manner, going 80mph to ram your mate's mini cooper up the hill would be breaking 3.15, please be careful as to not get yourself in trouble.

Reaction score
So this is something that has been discussed in the staff team loads of times, if we should allow it or if we should just take it for 3.15, now there's a difference when you try to help your friend who's stuck in the middle of the highway in 5-15 mph and just smashing straight into a vehicle in 80mph to get it unstuck. I've always said that in my opinion it's fine to move your friends vehicle off from the middle in the highway if he's just stuck with one wheel but if he's completely stuck with his whole vehicle then just call roadcrew instead as getting him unstuck is gonna cause way too much damage on both vehicles.

I remember a key thing @Jordan said in 2014 was that; If you see a stuck vehicle and it's your mate, don't try helping him unless your vehicle wont be affected to the point where you'd pay more for the car than roadcrew (that's IRL wise)

So; To some extent go ahead and help your friends but don't do it unrealistically