OrAnGe mAn BaD!

Reaction score
Take some of my advice, rather shooting cops on sight actually roleplay properly. Ex: Take them hostage make a sit out of it, maybe release the cops after.
I see constant crying from plpd when im on duty of "omg im tired of dying every 3 seconds" i would like to see more sits of hostage rp or actual roleplay such as kidnapping and getting police involved. Of course you guys will only try this what 2 times and go right back to shooting on sight, but its an idea for the cops to stop crying.

Think of ways to make roleplay for other people more fun, dont rely on my words to guide you. Its your job for you to enhance the roleplay of your character that you made. People find the server less fun because of the shooting and dying rinse and repeat process that we have been all doing for the past 2 years now. I dont like to play as often because of how toxic it's getting and its a major turn off, so i rather play on a different game.

Another set of advice is to stop taking the server so serious and try to make an ego out of it. Its really cringe and it doesnt impress anyone but make you more of a target to clown on lmao.

When i would watch streamers play FiveM i never seen roleplay that impressive, so i tried to implement it onto our server but failed because of how retarded some people are.

Reaction score
I agree with everything you've said here, I really do. I've played FiveM myself and I really enjoyed it. However, doing a hostage situation with cops in PERP doesn't go anywhere, we've tried. In fact, not long ago, Martino and myself did this using /mes with the cop and he ended up just breaking rules to get out of it. I am absolutely all for developing an RP scenario and we've gave ample opportunities to do so, yet cops refuse to take them and then question why they're just shot on sight. I think, with the current policies, stupidly evolving, especially that shoot a vehicle on sight, doesn't allow for situations to develop at all.

Reaction score
How about if crims zip tied cops as well instead of ordering them out of the car and then shooting them point blank, might have an effect. One of the reasons that I never exit the car. See you like it if cops shot you for complying.

Reaction score
I do aswell see this same thing happen, cops decide to be chimps when serious roleplay kicks in. My org and i have experienced this numerous times.

Reaction score
why are you putting your rage under my constructive advice, theres no need to be so upset to the point where u have to put a useless comment. Read what nade had to say.

Ayjay

Reaction score
iAmkjndWFH1JghDT.png

Checkmate

Reaction score
Honestly, one of the best suggestions that I think would actually solve this "cry baby" problem is decreasing the prices of guns and materials to what it used to be. When people get raided and die they lose a lot compared to what it used to be. For example, if you decide to grow alone (while having an AK out) and end up getting bombed without being able to defend, that's almost 20K down the drain which obviously would make you feel salty. Whereas back in the day it was roughly 10K.

For as far as I can remember(mid 2015), perp has always been mostly about criminal RP, but the difference is that criminal organizations used to actually roleplay their beef back in the day. There were meetings settled to discuss alliances, wars, feuds etc. EVIL tried to bring this back about a month ago when he requested a meeting with the "zerg" at the time in order to familiarize himself and his organization with the new player-base. I don't know much of what happened after that but from what I recall there was no meeting settled that day since it wasn't taken seriously.

tldr; Shotguns now cost as much as AK's used to back in the day, there are many ways for orgs to roleplay as long as the community welcomes it