Paralake FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1564401169687.png
ParalakeFM

We are excited to announce that ParalakeFM will be making a return soon under the management of @Gimic @Collier @Tom and @Henk. Over the next little while, Tom and Henk will continue to work on the website but we are pleased to say that a Stream is already up and running and the project is starting to take off again.

Our goal is to recruit active DJ's and other staff to help run the project and keep it alive as well as, of course, having it added to the selection of radio stations In-Game for you all to listen to.

Interested in joining the project?
To join the project, apply here. (Note: any user found making fake applications this will be banned from applying)

There are quite a few roles that are paramount to the project's progression, so if broadcasting isn't your thing, have a look at some of our other positions!

We look forward to working on the project with you and we hope you are just as excited about it as we are.

Roles Filled:

Recruitment Managers:
@Gimic & @Collier

Technical Team:
@Tom & @Henk

Deleted member 5193

at the moment, walking around the server / spending time keeping an eye on the forums and community in general then creating blog posts on our website when me and @Henk are done with it. In the future, it'll be incorporated into the station itself a bit more.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Did speak to Tiny last year about having a reporter as a job in-game where you can get a gmc van maybe with a model, camera and free adverts or a broadcast system.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score

Deleted member 5193

You're welcome to take a leading role in the news side of things if you would like, I can't really say for sure without @Gimic or @Collier approving but I don't see why not. I can't do an awful lot about the in-game development side of things though.

Reaction score
Small things like this are crucially needed to improve the quality of the server, I think this is a good step in that direction!

I hope it’s here to stay as you guys said, would really be a shame if everyone’s let down again but I’ve got faith in u.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Still something that would die out and wont bring you 60 active players like an update for organisations would.

Status
Not open for further replies.