Paralake FM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You’re right, people aren’t going to be amazed and come back because we host our own radio; Something like this intrigues new and old players and makes the server unique and worth coming back to.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I agree its something great. But it died out twice. Same as Paralake News. I just don't think it will last as much as I'd like it to. Only time will tell.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Only now I read this. Wouldnt interest me a lot but I thought it would be a good job to have in-game for others that paid for adverts and cameras ect for Paralake news. Id happily be a DJ, Id like to see competitions and shit like fire in the booth would be amazing.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

@Gimic has sorted out licensing this morning & hopefully it’ll be implemented in game soon. We’re still welcoming applications, so if you’re interested in helping out with Paralake FM then please feel free to!

Deleted member 1235

If news was real news I'd do that :(

d08f51a775c900853b5da13e2fe1904f

Deleted member 6228

Reboot paralake news and have reporters for the stream every like hour or so or whenever someone is online, would be nice to call out like weather and traffic incidents

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Something I'd like to do is competitions , I keep memeing about fire in the booth would be great but even shit like guessing artists of songs would get a lot of people to listen just for a chance to win a prize.

Status
Not open for further replies.