PC build

Reaction score
I'm building a new PC for my self, I want it to be strong and for it to last long

that's what I want to buy (price is in shekels), budget is basically unlimited

I want to ask if the liquid cooler is good and if I can get better RAM without OC the motherboard and if the PSU is good and strong enough

1585501970553.png

Reaction score
@It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!! Ryzen benefits from high speed memory. Go for at least 3000Mhz. Also, don't pay full price for a Windows 10 key, you can get an OEM key for really cheap on ebay and key sellers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Get rid of the RGB Shit and save some money as you will be looking at the screen most of the time, not sure why you have a DVD Drive either, how much are you paying for the windows 10 because you can get a windows 10 key for like 6$ off the internet but still a really solid build.

Reaction score
I don't care about RGB, i just buy parts that have good performance, DVD because i have old games i wanna play, and i might buy windows 10 online

Reaction score
i more or less rebuilt my computer in january, used my old power supply, graphics card and case and saved loads of money in the process, only cost me £220 for a motherboard, cpu and ram so if you have old parts i would reuse them but if money is no object then who cares eh

Deleted member 4983

I'm building a new PC for my self, I want it to be strong and for it to last long

that's what I want to buy (price is in shekels), budget is basically unlimited

I want to ask if the liquid cooler is good and if I can get better RAM without OC the motherboard and if the PSU is good and strong enough

View attachment 8078
I got the same cpu and cooler but my cooler is 360mm
the cooler is good
Get like 3200mhz ram tho ask @Creepis

Reaction score
Even though you have no budget, what is this PC mainly going to be used for?

Something I also saw is that you basically just picked the most expensive parts you could find, just because it is expensive does not mean it has good performance. You mostly picked Asus, which is a pretty reliable brand, I wouldn't get the Asus PSU but rather stick with a brand that has made reliable PSUs for years. Corsair, EVGA and SeaSonic. If you really have no budget, get a Platinum rated PSU. They might be a bit overkill but they will really last extremely long.

Your case can fit GPUs up to 420mm long but it will block some drive bays if you decide to go with the Asus GPU. If you don't plan on using the drive bays, you should be fine but as you want to include a HDD into your build you need to look for a different case. Or scrap the HDD, I mean you have no budget anyways. Get a 2TB SATA SSD instead of a HDD. Again, if you have no budget I also recommend upgrading the NVME SSD to a 1TB or even 2TB one if you want to future proof it further.

3466Mhz RAM is overkill, get 3200Mhz. You are not building a PC that needs those speeds. Don't forget to turn XMP Profiles on in your BIOS because your CPU will put it to 2666Mhz standard.

Your case fans come in a handy dandy kit of 2 which will save you like 5 dollars but you have no budget so who fucking cares.

All in all, it is a bit overkill but it will defnitely last you for a while. I also want to warn you about the current prices, they are really high due to all the coronavirus shit so I don't even recommend getting a PC right now at all. But you have no budget so who fucking cares.

Edit;

I just read that you are going to use it mainly for gaming/coding so fuck that 9900k and get Ryzen.