Starter PC Build for a friend

Reaction score
intel stock cooler LMFAO
32f.jpg

Reaction score
@Mr.Bomb 2060 is decent for budget builds, and while yes a better CPU overall may improve performance slightly. I am working with an extremely tight budget, and simply removing the keyboard and mouse and getting cheaper ones wouldn't free up enough budget to go leaps and bounds ahead performance wise. Keep in mind I am working with a strict budget of 1500 USD for the entire setup including PC

Reaction score
@Shaun Nah fr though, the build itself is a budget build. And if you took the time to read the post you would be able to see that not all 1500 dollars are dedicated to the PC itself. Peripherals need to be purchased (I.E decent monitor, mouse and keyboard of his choosing) while yes you could get a much much better rig for 1500 dollars than the one listed above, it would lack essentials that a first time PC owner would require to actually utilize the PC that has been presented.

User0

@Bert dont count on mail in rebates from msi they sometimes deny claims even with proper labels and why did you choose that ram over corsair or g.skill

Reaction score
@Shaun With corsair you are overpaying for a brand for most parts. And RGB is fun and adds life to a build, and for a budget build 80 bucks for 2 sticks that are RGB isn't bad at all. T-force is pretty quality, and it looks nice adding some lighting. Goes nice with the thermaltake CPU cooler