Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: peeps4321

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Matt Lumin-Coyell

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:0:61166329

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I've not been on the server for quite as long as many others, but it is a community I have quickly been welcomed into since I started playing consistently over the past year. I have experience a huge variety of things in the server, from starting out only playing as a medic, and then helping run a shop and building/passive RPing at the now (i hope) famous "Homeless Shelter". To taking up more illegal activities, and most recently finding enjoyment working in the PLPD. There have definitely been frustrating moments throughout my time, but overall joining Perpheads has been the best decision I've made when it comes to gaming.

Despite never having received a ban/warning myself, I have both witnessed, and made use of the staff team many times. Whether this be asking for help or reporting a rule break, it sounds obvious but the server literally wouldn't exist without them all. Though given the server's popularity, and the relatively small size of the staff team in comparison, there are many times where I have witnessed players frustrated that the staff team can't get to everything that needs addressing. I've had an incredible experience on the in this community, and it's a sentiment I hope that all players can have whenever they're in Paralake, the forums or the discord. I always try and help new players whenever they ask questions in character, and I try my best to give advice in OOC whenever I am knowledgeable on a topic. Any role I can take where I can further help others have a great time is something I want to aim for, so I am applying in the hope that I can help support the already great staff team that have helped keep Perp so fun and inclusive for all these years.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Yep
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) Nice clean record
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. I always manage to keep myself within the rules, report potential rule breaks, and gently nudge new players who might be doing something wrong
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. Yep
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server. Not always massively vocal on there, but I usually have it open on my second monitor just to see what is going on

Reaction score
I support this, great friend, great rule follower and very sensible. Stops me from doing stupid shit sometimes. 10/10, but seriously I think they would be a great edition to the staff team as they tend not to choose favourites and help alot of people out, best of luck!

Reaction score
Matt is a genuine pilar in the paralake community, he has great respect amongst other players. He is always doing what he can to support new players and follow the rules whilst having fun! 11/10 Kind of guy and I support him!

Reaction score
Matt is very kind and respectful. They know the rules well and always abide by them. They also have good law knowledge. I think Matt would be a great enforcer/mod/admin!

Reaction score

ROLEPLAY NAME: Matt Lumin-Coyell

I've not been on the server for quite as long as many others, but it is a community I have quickly been welcomed into since I started playing consistently over the past year. I have experience a huge variety of things in the server, from starting out only playing as a medic, and then helping run a shop and building/passive RPing at the now (i hope) famous "Homeless Shelter". To taking up more illegal activities, and most recently finding enjoyment working in the PLPD. There have definitely been frustrating moments throughout my time, but overall joining Perpheads has been the best decision I've made when it comes to gaming.

Despite never having received a ban/warning myself, I have both witnessed, and made use of the staff team many times. Whether this be asking for help or reporting a rule break, it sounds obvious but the server literally wouldn't exist without them all. Though given the server's popularity, and the relatively small size of the staff team in comparison, there are many times where I have witnessed players frustrated that the staff team can't get to everything that needs addressing. I've had an incredible experience on the in this community, and it's a sentiment I hope that all players can have whenever they're in Paralake, the forums or the discord. I always try and help new players whenever they ask questions in character, and I try my best to give advice in OOC whenever I am knowledgeable on a topic. Any role I can take where I can further help others have a great time is something I want to aim for, so I am applying in the hope that I can help support the already great staff team that have helped keep Perp so fun and inclusive for all these years.

Requirements:

• No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) Nice clean record
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. I always manage to keep myself within the rules, report potential rule breaks, and gently nudge new players who might be doing something wrong
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server. Not always massively vocal on there, but I usually have it open on my second monitor just to see what is going on
Although not that severe of an issue, I'd suggest getting known in the community more. You have very little forum activity as seen in your messages and reaction score and I haven't seen you in-game too much.

I'm not saying this is a requirement but it would help with certain opinions/feedback!

Goodluck anyway :)

Reaction score
Matt is one hell of a guy always had good interactions with him, good at following rules unlike me definitely deserves this rule in my opinion such a great person,as others have said he’s also very respectful of other people.
Good luck Matt you have my full support

Reaction score

ROLEPLAY NAME: Matt Lumin-Coyell

Requirements:

+1 always helps anyone he can, awesome dude to play with and be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.