Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Vehicles- Motorcycles

Short explanation (in notes):
-Add motorcycles to Paralake
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Because it would add some variety to the type of gangs you can come across in Paralake. Now, it's really just terrorists (Bakaasi Harraam) and mafia (Everything else). Adding motorcycles would mean people could create criminal and also passive motorcycle clubs.
Also, it would be really nice to see people driving around in Harley Davidsons instead of minis 24/7

Optional additions:
-Add decals to the bike's paint jobs
-Maybe make it so you can shoot from the bike (pistols only)
-Have a space where someone can get on the back of the bike and hold onto the driver

Reaction score
This has already been suggested and denied,
It simply wouldn't fit and work on source engine,
There isn't one good enough to fit the servers needs

Reaction score
The only bikes I know of are Scars and Tron and besides you know how much it can take for someone to knock you off it. This has been suggested and denied please use the search before going ahead with your post.

Reaction score
This has already been suggested and denied.

However I would like to see them being implemented. Unlikely though.

Reaction score
I'm a bike lover and all, but it's not going to work in here mate, nothing to do about it. And not only adding them, but making so you can shoot out of them and even sit on the back is not really going to happend. And I cannot imagine how bad it will look in an accident, which those will happend a lot when these affordable monsters would be implemented. Just a 20000$-30000$ Or even cheaper depending where you live can go 300 kph factory tuned.

Ayjay

Reaction score
The amount of times this has been denied....

The reason why we can't have this is simply due to the physics in Garry's Mod, the fact no models are good enough of cater for what we need. Overall, it's slightly impossible and wouldn't work well at all..

Reaction score
Enough has already been said. There exists a search feature on the forums, try using it with the term "motorcycle".

Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.