PERPNet is dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just feel like I should make a PSA about PERPNet, I'm not gonna waffle on about how it's cancer or anything, but it's a genuine risk to security now.

PERPNet is leaking PERPHeads player's IP addresses on their SourceBans and according to @Feras, the owner refuses to remove the feature where anyone can see a logged IP.

Please don't join, because if you get banned your IP will be on blast for everyone to see, just feel like I should mention.

Reaction score
I was literally about to make a post, they seem like very powerhungry little spasticks who feel like they have some type of higherarchy leaking everyone from perp's IP. If u want to go on to PERPnet to mess about, just dont, they will ban you and leak your IP. Like me, @ICEKILLER_99 @Smily @Mango

Reaction score
Thats why you shouldnt join random servers. If you get banned your ip address is public in the ban website. Rip Mango Icekiller george smily and aaron

Reaction score
@Super_ found out (or @Dan) that PERPNet is registered as a business (Edit: It is.)
4NztSic.png

I'm sure this is bound to go wrong...
https://eugdprcompliant.com/personal-data/
JszO9uG.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I mean you can know where i live what you gonna do? pull up and gat me down skrrrt!

Reaction score
I just find it funny that he leaks our IP then he leaks his own address and name

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@nutrient10 tell Lucas to stop being a keyboard warrior and remove IP's from ban list. Funny when the best marketing he has is using Perp to try and fill a dead server.

Status
Not open for further replies.