[PH] Mikey's Enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [PH] Mikey

IN-GAME NAME: Pipinyana Okafor (Michelle Dutch, old name. just changed into Pipinyana Okafor)

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27248409

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Good day everyone, my name is Mike, I’ve been a member of PERPHeads since the 24th of November 2013.

I have over 2 months of playtime, and have been playing on the server every day for the past 3-4 months, aswell as being active on teamspeak, even when not playing on the server, I’m also an active member of the forum, where I participate in the shoutbox, as well as being active on action requests and ban appeals.

My personal reason for making this application is that I have an excellent knowledge and understanding of the rules, and that I’m ready to enforce them. As some of you may know, I have some experience, seeing as I’m ex-staff. I was demoted due to the fact that I was inactive for a while. I shall explain what motivates me now, and what has changed this year.

On my list of past ranks are helper, enforcer, and also moderator. A lot of has hapened since my demotion, and I’ve been contemplating whether to go for enforcer again. Often I see new players joining the server, and with this, I also see a lot of rulebreakers. On one hand, they’re rulebreakers and should be punished, but on the other hand, if I don’t educate them, who will? My goal is to find the equilibrium between those two sides, and make the server as much of an enjoyable environment as I possibly can.

Most of the time, I try to reason, telling them that what they’re doing is against the server rules and they are at risk of receiving a warning or a ban. Some players simply do no care and continue their rulebreaking, which is completely unnecessary.

As someone that stays calm under any circumstances, I feel that I can help in any situation, no matter how hard people scream, or how much they curse. I’m friend, social, and helpful, and I will try my best to help whenever I can.

Before going for enforcer again, I’ve though about things, and that changed a lot, for example, making a report to ask for permission before building in a public area.

All of the above brings me to write this application. I have waited quite a while before putting this on the forum, because I want to be sure that other staff approve of my application, and I now am sure, seeing as I’ve been told by several staff members that I should definitely try to become an enforcer again, as I would be a good candidate.

Extra information: What did i do different in these months in comparison to my last application i made for Enforcer?

When Chrissy and Jordan came up with the Board of police supervisors, I was sold, I went for it immediately. then a few weeks back we had the introduction of the Dispatch rank, this was so great, because i really like to navigate goverment forces from point A to B. this also includes that you have to split units into Alpha, Bravo, Charlie etc, and you need to assign them to diffrent patrol areas like the City, Industry and Suburbs, this has a lot in common with being a staff member because, you need to be alert, calm, social, and friendly to everyone at all time.

I have to admit that last time i had my application up on the forum, I did nothing another player didn’t do. I sat in my car, driving around. In contrast to before, I now mostly play government jobs, that allow me to interact with every single player on the server.

After my last application, not much has changed, I’ve been playing really consistently, playing on the server 7 days a week, making sure I leave a good impression of myself with everyone, trying to make the server a more pleasant place for everyone involved.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

My last application was denied due to what I believe to be a minor reason, hence why I decided to apply again so soon after my last application.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

Best regards,

Mike(y)

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support
Mikey is very mature, nice and helpful. He is a great roleplayer as a LT and also Swat.
Keep it up!

Reaction score
Massive +Support for Mikey. A very good roleplayer and is always ready to help other players.
Never has he once refused to help.

Reaction score
DEFINITELY A +SUPPORT!

Mikey is one of the main reasons that I play PERP, due to his kind personality and his serious roleplay Mikey helps everyone wherever he can whenever he can.

Mikey NEVER stops Roleplaying when we are in a situation including a rulebreaking however, When we get to the point that Roleplaying is not possible anymore and things are going OOC Mikey always stays calm trying to explain the rules to the rulebreaker and how he broke them, while he is waiting on a staff member to come and tell it again to the rulebreaker...

He is definitely a great addition to the staff team!

Reaction score
+Support

Mikey is a friendly and helpful person to everyone on the community. In the past few weeks, Mikey has been in a couple of my reports and his excellent knowledge of the rules and laws has been shown through the opinions he has given of the situations that have happened and what the player has done wrong. He is a very active player, a brilliant role player and would be a great person to have on the staff team.

Good luck with the application!

Reaction score
+Support, obviously Mikey is probably one of 4 candidates I like to see and for these reasons: He is competent at his job and he showed this in the past, yeah he may have left on a negative note of inactivity or for other reasons but look at Ljungberg, M0R3T4NK1NG they got chances too.

Mikey's recent activity on the server has changed and its for a good thing. His action requests are always detailed and I enjoy doing them.

https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-mr-tyler-bounce.12254/

Not to mention his helpful guide on how to improve and what the person broke on the rules, Mikey has impressed me the past weeks / month
709e1099777639432bed4b064553918a.png

ac09d3cb3cd9e3d9372412ace95f40d9.png

Last edited:

User0

Very helpful on the forums, help chat and everything. While enforcer (not anymore) I had no vehicle so Mike needed to drive me to locations where people needed help. He also over watched the situation to enhance his knowledge of how admin sits work. I can say that he is a good applicant for being an enforcer once staff have seen him. You may not see him due to timezones I believe so if you catch him at a good time you will see his good work.

Reaction score
Huge +Support!
My reasons for this is that he is always helpful on forums and in game. He introduces newcomers a lot and he has a great knowledge of the rules.

Reaction score
+support
Mikey is:
  • Active in /help
  • Active on the forums
  • Active on TeamSpeak.
  • Always nice to people.
  • Always ready to help.
I would love to see Mikey as an enforcer!

Reaction score
when bae is a bae :) +support
1. always helpful
2.nice
3.active
accept or riot XD :p

Reaction score
+Support
Mikey has demonstrated his law knowledge and ability to control a situation through his roleplay as a police officer, he also holds other qualities such as being friendly, being active and more.

Reaction score
He does good AR Answers and seem to meet the requirements, never saw him agressive. He helps where he can, this why I think he should become Enforcer.

Reaction score
Yes
http://puu.sh/m51uN/099babda5c.PNG

Must happen again.

• Great RP and knowledge of rules and laws
  • Very nice person
  • #NetherlandsTakesOverStaffTeam
  • Very active on both the server and TeamSpeak
  • Very active on both the Help chat and OOC chat
  • AWESOME PERSON OVERALL

Make him Enforcer. He shall return from the darkness.

Reaction score
Neutral

Hi Mikey,

You have came a long way since your previous enforcer application, I believe you have good rule knowledge and can be trusted with the rank however I still think you need to increase presence within the community. Some people don't know who you are to a good extent in my opionion.

Good luck pal!

Reaction score
I get the feeling all of my friends end up becoming staff members, leaving me behind with peasants like Ezrider, and then they think they too good to hang wif meh, @Niko, @MattIsMadForCod, @Stomper, but I think that Mikey would be a great staff member, and hopefully not turn into a massive tadger. So uh, yeah, +Support

Oh yeah, he knows the rules fine, is a great cop, always tells me when I'm stupid and failRP like a moron. etc. reasons above
srry for lazy reply, am tired.

Reaction score
+Support
There's no doubt about it. I've seen you alot in ARs helping

You're really helpful in /help chat.

You've a good rule knowledge.

I've also seen your police roleplay and i can say that it's very good.

Overall you're a nice and a calm person that could take the rank as a staff member.

Keep it up! And of course goodluck with your application!

Reaction score
+Support
-Active on TeamSpeak
-Active In-game
-Helpful and friendly to new players
-Good knowledge of the rules and laws

Status
Not open for further replies.