PLPD | Currently proposed changes

Reaction score
@McGlinchy Haha such an optimistic pov, if only it were possible to keep a volunteer interested in something for more than a year. There should be a CoD election every year that does not have any administration members running for CoD, were the same CoD can run again if he/she wishes. That way if the person really is still interested and the community feel they've made good changes then the CoD might be re-elected.

Reaction score
@CaughtRed major issue with community votes is that the community isn’t the smartest and we would end up with some stupid people all for a joke

Reaction score
@McGlinchy Perhaps, but maybe there could be two stages or something 1st application 2nd stage administration filter out all the non serious//memes 3rd vote

Reaction score
@CaughtRed something like that would maybe help but then who runs it etc

my idea is we remove the PD system and make everyone officer again, easy solution

Reaction score
@McGlinchy This was suggested not long ago and it was clear that the community did not want the PD removed. The question of who runs it could be anyone, staff members of a certain rank, maybe LTs+ within the PLPD, maybe even the community manager could be involved in this process

Reaction score
@CaughtRed It’s not a tragic idea but as to whether it will be done is questionable.
Main issue the now is to ensure the PD is maintained and everything is going to work following Samuels resignation

Sam

Reaction score
@Tyla Jai I shall make a post when I am fully retired then so I can not be punished by the Complaint system I created!

Suspine

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Why don’t you just reset the PD and have everyone be an officer. There are real life police officers that stay as an “officer” their whole carrer. The only issue is on perp it’s filled with power hungry wannabe cops that act aids for a garrysmod server police rank. Samuel already left so the pd is fucked as it is. Revert the PD. Set everyone to an officer and get a chief that isn’t a staff member. I’ve heard multiple people say @BigBenji should be chief and I agree.

not to mention the fact that the pd is corrupt as it is. Setting everyone to an officer will make that go away. No more “oh you’re a staff member? Here you go take a command rank

Last edited: