Police Org

Reaction score
What did you think about a Org that only goal it is to add a oragnisation to the police force. I start to set up one but it`s a lot of work to do.
What did you think about the Ideea?

Reaction score
No its will call the PLPD we don`t want that civilian act as a undercaver cop. We wont to bring a good standart in to the police force.

Our Ranks:

Rookie
Officer
Senior Officer
Office Officer
SWAT Officer
Training Officer
Sargent
Lieutenant
Co Chief of Police
Chief of Police

All get a person File exemple:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

All is WIP and we din`t think to reales the Org atm first we work out some manuals for all jobs we have.

We don`t want a cop whit list we just like when we can train some noob cops in th ehope this can help the police Rp a litle bit.

Reaction score
Well, you wouldn't get any special privileges, as you'd be just like any other civilian organization. For example, if you were to try to arrest someone, you wouldn't have any handcuffs and the police would probably just arrest you as well. You could be a sort of private investigation or security company but I think that's about it.

Trande

Toffelfabriken said:
Well, you wouldn't get any special privileges, as you'd be just like any other civilian organization. For example, if you were to try to arrest someone, you wouldn't have any handcuffs and the police would probably just arrest you as well. You could be a sort of private investigation or security company but I think that's about it.
It's meant to be a org within the ingame cop force. So giving it some kind of organisation, to stop the chaos, I guess.

Reaction score
it isn`t a civilian org the org work start wehn you start to be a Officer

Reaction score
Palono said:
Well, if you want order and ranks within the police force then that's already done. Nate and James have created a system for it. It just needs to be implemented.

Reaction score
As toffelfabriken said there is something like this idea, if you go on the ts sever you can see the system. However most players wouldn't go through the effort of training to become a officer. When Samie was mayor he tried to do a interview system before becoming a officer, there was only 3 officers. All that said I would love the police academy to be in place, if players don't want to rp a interview they wouldn't be the best cop.

Reaction score
Palono said:
From what i have heard that project is shut down?

Reaction score
On this place i can say if i know the person can Rp as a cop i will promot him erliear and i will make some handbook for all ranks.

I will test the system and if it just add a litel bit more rp i have reanch my goal. I give every person the chance to be a good cop i give him training and a basic organisation if he like and accept it it`s his ownen but i tray it.

Reaction score
i dont think this is an good idea because they would just go on raids and mugs(some people that are in trainig in that org i mean)

Reaction score
When the person play as Civ they can doo what they want they can be in a ather org but then they chache to Police it`s like a new life

Reaction score
i would love to join this org how do i do so
and what exakly will the noobs learn by joining this org?

Reaction score
The Org is not relaes jet but after just join Cop and ask if there is a training Officer

Reaction score
Something like this would be better if it was run as part of the police force not a separate org.