Police Org

Reaction score
we tray to create it as open as posible. We wont at last that all Rookies get the training to a Officer , SWAT Officer or Lt. atm we working out a Police Handbook. I also use the Dipetcher systems now a lot of times and it work.
We still testing our system if it work. Atm it looks good. Our plan (in German) [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?usp=sharing] here you also finde the link to the Staff and the crime datebase.

Reaction score
I have full respect for you and your idea but to be completely honest... i don't see this working at all in my opinion.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I agree with Shortiezz, I don't see this working at all. All officers will be the same, but with private ranks. I rather see squads getting added to the police force (Alpha, Beta, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, etc.)

Trande

Destershot said:
I agree with Shortiezz, I don't see this working at all. All officers will be the same, but with private ranks. I rather see squads getting added to the police force (Alpha, Beta, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot, etc.)
You obviously didn't read the documents.

Reaction score
I will Ignore Destershot`s poste make sure you read the Docoment and then Post here

Reaction score
Destershot said:
I've read everything and they talk about the private ranks (rookie, regular etc.) but what I was talking about was a new idea what I rather see happening than this idea.

Reaction score
Not sure this would be that effective for a number of reasons such as limited slots in the force etc. all the same good luck to you Palono hope you catch some law breakers.