rogue Helper application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: rogue

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:41882636

IN-GAME NAME: Punto Love

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I have always had a presence on the server, whether it be through the forums, TeamSpeak or in game. Becoming helper allows me to utilise my previous experience as a staff member and keep the community in appropriate order whenever possible.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU? I have a very clean record and haven't received punishment since 2016-17. My collective and open minded attitude means that I don't pick sides. I am confident with the rules and know how to enforce them.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?: I have over a years worth of experience as Moderator in the past.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Last edited:

Deleted member 5577

+Support who doesn’t love rogue :3 very helpful individual and an asset to everyone’s roleplay experience. I would love to see him as helper and feel this role absolutely suits him. He’s also a brilliant artist

Reaction score
Major +support from me! Possibly the nicest staff member on the server and one of the calmest people I have ever met. Rogue would be perfect for helper and more staff roles if he so desires. Rogue has proven how good he can handle himself in the past. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.