Pyon Yung has joined the fight!

Reaction score
I got bored so I decided to make a fun edit which was done through Garry's Mod & paint.net (cba to get photoshop rn its 4am) instead of SFM which is 10x easier and less buggy, this does come at the cost of a less productive looking image however I am pretty happy with the result of this.

As this is my first edit coming from GMOD, there is plenty of room for improvements such as the horrific fingers which are just retarded to mess about with sometimes, I'm also aware that the Beret hat is the wrong colour which is because I don't know what the colour code is so I went with whatever looked good enough.

I got some pretty cool ideas if I can improve on my work. I also attempted to use 'Easy Animation Tool' however this did not work as you can only interact with ragdolls, which is only the head, whereas everything else you see is bone merged with the ragdoll's bones and just disappears when attempting to select it.. so my idea of creating a #shorts isn't going to happen unless I figure out a fix or solution.

Lmk what you think :)

pyonyung.png

Reaction score
@SamSN paid me to say this, i think you're very cute :picture: :eggonface:
ezgif-3-5050d549b5.gif