R.I.P. Kitty0706

ThomasGeorge

According to Reddit, Kitty0706 passed away earlier on today.
http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1448152

Mirror of SirDavid255's words:

Now look, I feel extremely awful for typing this out. View it from any perspective and form your own opinions as to why I'm typing this but I will share why I truly am.

To get things straight, I'm not in any way trying to commercialize his death for my sake or his. I'm simply informing the public as a great (online) friend of Colin, I believe after some thought that I would be more suitable to deliver this message rather than just any random bloke. I believe he would much rather have someone he trusts send such a message out.

After a long 2 years of non-stop battling of Leukaemia, Colin Wyckoff (Kitty0706) has passed away on 1/25/2015. He'll be remembered in my heart as one of the most optimistic and upbeat people I've ever met.

I feel very uncomfortable adding any information from Facebook into the article, so please be patient when some form of source is released and I'd be glad to paste it in.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kitty0706/videos

And the video he is arguably best known for, Team Fabulous 2:

May he rest in peace.

Today is a very sad day; may we all pay tribute and pay respects towards him in this thread.

Reaction score
I hope he isn't dead and this is just a big hoax... I really liked that guy, sorry he had to die by cancer. Fuck cancer.

Deleted member 1235

Let's just take a step back and realise that the source is reddit. Now I don't know kitty (from the looks of it a well liked youtuber) but reddit and the internet are common places for this type of speculation. Rumours that Samuel L Jackson had died was an example. If it is true though then Rip.

Reaction score
I will miss kitty0706. Meet the heavy was probably one of my favourite things to watch.
Leukaemia really hates some youtubers. Edd Gould (Known for Eddsworld) died because of it as well.

Rest in piece, kitty. Rest in piece.

Unless someone set this up as a hoax, because then:

Reaction score
Leukemia is a bitch, fuck off, cancer.

Pretty much saw this on /r/tf2 , no new news for me, but the amount of people spamming "Press F to pay respects" on his videos is just pathetic.

Peace, Kitty, you lovely Gmod Machinima maker, people don't deserve to die so young at the age of 19.

Last edited:
Reaction score
He died from cancer in age 19. World can be so cruel.

He was a great sfm / vid maker. His videos were always funny and worth to watch

R.I.P Kitty0706 / Colin

His last Video ( 2 months before he passed away )

Reaction score
According to Reddit, Kitty0706 passed away earlier on today.

PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THIS GUYS!

Kitty0706 was cured of his leukemia last year, and there is an extremely low chance of it returning, since then he has tried to lose weight (leukimia treatment can mess you up), tried to find love (wow) and did many other things a normal person would do.
He has said that he is taking a break and after that he will return to making Gmod videos (Elmer vids in particular).

He had quite the fanbase, we would have been officially told if this was true.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422465013,1422464845][/DOUBLEPOST]kitty0706
Shared publicly - 12 Jan 2015
#Health

Oh dear, haven't uploaded anything in months! Guess that means the 'ol cat DIED. No silly goose, I'm far from that. Let me tell you an update story: Been in the hospital since early December, was transferred over to a clinical rehab building to get myself back in shape, and here I am, getting mutual ends of the term "kicking ass". I daydream a lot in here, so I've been getting ideas here and there and jotting them down, so it is a bit of a hassle to focus on projects and my health, and my health comes before everything, so within the next month or two I really want to try and climb this wall and get back to what I love doing. Stay warm homies.
[DOUBLEPOST=1422465059][/DOUBLEPOST]I died... and I was looking forward to his new video ideas so much, fml

Reaction score
I honestly didn't ever heard about Kitty0706 nor i have watched one of his video untill today, but there's an Itaian Youtuber, whose i'm a fan, who was a big fan of him and he dedicated a video in his memory
As far as i know this video should tecnically be the continue of Team Fabulous 2 (the favorite one of ThePruld)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The funeral of kitty0706, otherwise known as 'Sir Elliot', started approximately 2 hours ago.
Twitter

May you forever rest in piece, Elliot.