Find this Homophobic attacker

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

For those retards saying he got was he deserve, he’s got fuck all done to him so far and everything done to me. It’s a hate crime because it’s an assault based on a individuals beliefs/lifestyle etc.

I won’t punch him back because I’m not a dumb idiot like @Dr. Dräjj . If I want to see action I have to rise above him and not break the law myself.

Reaction score
For those retards saying he got was he deserve, he’s got fuck all done to him so far and everything done to me. It’s a hate crime because it’s an assault based on a individuals beliefs/lifestyle etc.

I won’t punch him back because I’m not a dumb idiot like @Dr. Dräjj . If I want to see action I have to rise above him and not break the law myself.
id just a get a few boys and leather him but gl

ind

Reaction score
Absolutely awful Duffy, very sorry to hear this fingers crossed the police do something about the fat racist bastard.

Reaction score
At this point it feels like you guys are defending him because "did you guys know I support gays btw?", you look like emotional 15 year olds.

If you think ganging up with your homies on an old dumbass is the answer, we're going to need a rating stronger than Dumb just for you.

Or maybe it's because he's our friend and is a fellow member of the community you absolute fucking melt.

Reaction score
Or maybe because he's our friend and is a fellow member of the community you absolute fucking melt.

Doesn't matter if some of you call him friend (although I do not think everyone here knows him IRL, or is some dude you sporadically play with on an online game someone you would punch people for?) or if he's a member of the community. If you've had the time to cool down and think logically, you would not gang up on the man or physically hurt him whatsoever provided you're not a complete idiot.

Stupid comments from people like you triggers me and occasionally makes me think this community is fucked and full of emotional, circle-jerking, violent kids, but I try not to put everyone in the same boat.

I expected more maturity if you really are 23 years old, what a waste.

Reaction score

Loads of people know eachother in this community IRL, don't know what you're talking about
Doesn't matter if some of you call him friend (although I do not think everyone here knows him IRL, or is some dude you sporadically play with on an online game someone you would punch people for?) or if he's a member of the community. If you've had the time to cool down and think logically, you would not gang up on the man or physically hurt him whatsoever provided you're not a complete idiot.

Stupid comments from people like you triggers me and occasionally makes me think this community is fucked and full of emotional, circle-jerking, violent kids, but I try not to put everyone in the same boat.

Or maybe it's because he's our friend and is a fellow member of the community you absolute fucking melt.

Reaction score
I'm not going to reply after this one considering what Tiny is doing. My first post in this page where I was being respectful (except where I called the old man a dumbass) was deleted simply because I disagree on some people's thoughts. I never said I was on this old man's side and rather support Duffy contacting the police, I just literally cringe at people wanting to beat the man up "with the homies".

But I guess that is not allowed. Flairs should be added like in reddit threads so we can tell in which threads we're able to voice our opinions, and in which we're supposed to be yes-men in a support group. I'm starting to think this community has some deranged core values and the administration is visibly enabling it.

Loads of people know eachother in this community IRL, don't know what you're talking about

Sure, I'm still questioning if 100% of the people going on about the "ganging up" are his IRL friends. But for the sake of it, let's admit that is true. Now let me tell you why a smart person would still not do that when they have cooled down:

PROs if you beat him up:
- You get some personal immediate and short lasting satisfaction I guess

CONs if you beat him up:
- You end up possibly injured as well
- Can and will most likely be charged criminally for assault
> You now have a criminal record that can seriously damage your future

It's not so hard to see which one is the stupid option.

Who cares, this post will probably be deleted. "Smite!" Hahaha! So funny, am I right?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not going to reply after this one considering what Tiny is doing. My first post in this page where I was being respectful (except where I called the old man a dumbass) was deleted simply because I disagree on some people's thoughts. I never said I was on this old man's side and rather support Duffy contacting the police, I just literally cringe at people wanting to beat the man up "with the homies".

But I guess that is not allowed. Flairs should be added like in reddit threads so we can tell in which threads we're able to voice our opinions, and in which we're supposed to be yes-men in a support group.

Sure, I'm still questioning if 100% of the people going on about the "ganging up" are his IRL friends. But for the sake of it, let's admit that is true. Now let me tell you why a smart person would still not do that when they have cooled down:

PROs if you beat him up:
- You get some personal immediate and short lasting satisfaction I guess

CONs if you beat him up:
- You end up possibly injured as well
- Can and will most likely be charged criminally for assault
> You now have a criminal record that can seriously damage your future

It's not so hard to see which one is the stupid option.

Who cares, this post will probably be deleted. "Smite!" Hahaha! So funny, am I right?
Buddy shut up. Calling for vigilante violence is wrong, yes, but you should be able to understand how people who may have played a few games with duffy on occasion would rather take his side in a confrontation than that of a bigoted drunkard.

Additionally, the nature of the crime could call for some people to become very angry at this... 'gentleman.' As I for one know very few people who wouldn't immediately become bitter at the idea of someone being assaulted simply for being gay.

I'm not supporting an idea to 'round up the boys and teach this bloke a lesson' or whatever, I simply think you're reading to far into what I have no doubt is just stupid suggestions based on nothing more than fantasy to aid with venting frustration.

Reaction score

I never once mentioned violence against anyone. Your post was about taking Duffy's side because we "support gays".

"At this point it feels like you guys are defending him because "did you guys know I support gays btw?", you look like emotional 15 year olds."-You.

Maybe don't make such fucking retarded posts in the future if that's not what you mean.

I expected you to read your own reply before posting if you really are 20, what a waste.

Reaction score
Sorry @Dr.Dräjj but seriously what you're saying is fucked up, it's quite clear you don't understand the concept of the law or why it exists, and I'm sorry for arguing on this page but seriously, your view is so fucked up so I have to. Firstly the reason why it exists isn't because simply it's a gay person being punched or even let's say a black person, it's because the crime is comitted because the person is in this example; gay thus the reason they targetted him is because of his sexuality, hence it being called hate crime. You're what I can understand a center right winged person, you also live in Sweden so I believe you'd vote for either SD or AfS considering they're two of the parties who wish to remove the law, it's a joke to remove the law as it is something that protects these people from hate aimed just at them, which is still something that is on going, it's a law that's necessary because we still have so much of racism and homophobia floating around, it will always be necessary if we don't move forward. You're one of the biggest issues we have in our country as you look for violence instead of lawful actions.

Hope everything goes well Duffy, you're something who I respect and you deserve to get this guy sorted, don't go punch him or whatever, firstly because you'd get knocked the fuck out ( :laughcry: don't take it in a bad way lmao) secondly because the guy will get sorted in a better way if he gets done by police, good luck.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Was celebrating my birthday and had no WiFi so sorry been of perp forums for a while. The current status is this:

I attended a police station in central London to provide another detailed statement of the events leading up to me dialling 999 and following the man home. These actions were accepted and actually supported by the police, as I had conducted them in a lawful way (I wasn't standing right next to him calling him names etc).

Officers attended the address on Saturday but he was too 'ill' for them to take into custody, so he agreed to attend a interview under caution on Monday. During this interview he denied all accounts of assault, despite the detective telling me the CCTV is as clear as day of him doing it, its just from behind not showing his face.

The next two steps are the detectives seeing if he used a card to make transactions in the pub (as the first 6 digits of your card number identify who you are). I'm also to attend an ID parade where they show me pictures of him and other similar looking men and I pick out the man who it was that assaulted me.

Chances are the case will go to court, but I was thanked by the officers for finding an address and the man. I obviously avoid his address but cannot avoid the pub as it is on my commute to/from work.

The pub is likely to loose its licence from the council after officers told me they're investigating them for violating the 2010 Equality Act as well as basically lying to me, the press and themselves.

Reaction score
Was celebrating my birthday and had no WiFi so sorry been of perp forums for a while. The current status is this:

I attended a police station in central London to provide another detailed statement of the events leading up to me dialling 999 and following the man home. These actions were accepted and actually supported by the police, as I had conducted them in a lawful way (I wasn't standing right next to him calling him names etc).

Officers attended the address on Saturday but he was too 'ill' for them to take into custody, so he agreed to attend a interview under caution on Monday. During this interview he denied all accounts of assault, despite the detective telling me the CCTV is as clear as day of him doing it, its just from behind not showing his face.

The next two steps are the detectives seeing if he used a card to make transactions in the pub (as the first 6 digits of your card number identify who you are). I'm also to attend an ID parade where they show me pictures of him and other similar looking men and I pick out the man who it was that assaulted me.

Chances are the case will go to court, but I was thanked by the officers for finding an address and the man. I obviously avoid his address but cannot avoid the pub as it is on my commute to/from work.

The pub is likely to loose its licence from the council after officers told me they're investigating them for violating the 2010 Equality Act as well as basically lying to me, the press and themselves.