Find this Homophobic attacker

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
Reaction score
So assaulting someone unprovoked for literally being different is not a reason to lose their job, Im not really thinking in terms of the persons life being ruined, moreso the companies reputation being upheld. It really isnt fair the company losing their reputation for the actions of one of their employees.
His workplace will be made aware of his transgression when he's charged. It is up to his workplace if they wish to keep him on after he is CONVICTED, not before. Do not dox people and try find where they work in order to get them fired. That makes you a scumbag, no matter who you're trying to get fired.

Reaction score
His workplace will be made aware of his transgression when he's charged. It is up to his workplace if they wish to keep him on after he is CONVICTED, not before. Do not dox people and try find where they work in order to get them fired. That makes you a scumbag, no matter who you're trying to get fired.

Actually yeah, that is a good point. I need to start thinking more.

Reaction score
So assaulting someone unprovoked for literally being different is not a reason to lose their job, Im not really thinking in terms of the persons life being ruined, moreso the companies reputation being upheld. It really isnt fair the company losing their reputation for the actions of one of their employees.
You're quite clearly not understanding what I stated in my comments against your statement in this thread, what I stated is that Duffy himself should not actively try to get the man fired, rather let the company take actions regarding the situation if they get notified about this thanks to a Police Report.

Yes, a person at his age is risking a lot if he gets fired. If you look at the picture the man is atleast in what I can see 50 years old, no company that isn't planning on going bankrupt would hire this man, so yes if he gets fired his life would pretty much be ruined if he hasn't made very good investments throughout his career, which I sadly doubt he has lol.

Reaction score
You're quite clearly not understanding what I stated in my comments against your statement in this thread, what I stated is that Duffy himself should not actively try to get the man fired, rather let the company take actions regarding the situation if they get notified about this thanks to a Police Report.

Yes, a person at his age is risking a lot if he gets fired. If you look at the picture the man is atleast in what I can see 50 years old, no company that isn't planning on going bankrupt would hire this man, so yes if he gets fired his life would pretty much be ruined if he hasn't made very good investments throughout his career, which I sadly doubt he has lol.

Yeah I saw what Allen posted and I see my mistake. But as a person who has been assaulted for a characteristic if my person, it pissed me of and I got quite angered in my posts detailing a how-to.

Reaction score
Just my advice.

If he payed by card, go to the staff and ask what card the bill was paid under, then you can give that to the police, unless they've paid it under their name. Police method will work, but if you have his name that's even better, cross reference that picture with people on FaceBook who share the same name as him, and once you have his FaceBook its time to move onto the fun part.

Find where he works (if it's listed), and then you can get him fired. See if you can SE him into giving up his address, the fat assholes of this country tend to not be tech savvy and will probably be an easy one to do. Once that is given up, use that in a police report or do what I'd do: -censored because I saw what TinySlayer said-
mate this isn't CSI miami you bloody idiot

Deleted member 1235

For those wondering it’s also been featured in Bing news and Gaystat news, and will be in pink news tomorrow

Au2HtZ6.jpg

kMKyJpT.png

(This vicky girl is just some stranger)
3vONgdZ.png

My phone has been mental all day, constant phone calls from journalists, the police and Whetherspoons. I’ve also received over 50 message requests on Facebook all showing sympathy to what happened.

Even someone on Grindr recognisd me from then news lol

FlAfMkE.png

Reaction score
For those wondering it’s also been featured in Bing news and Gaystat news, and will be in pink news tomorrow

Au2HtZ6.jpg

kMKyJpT.png

(This vicky girl is just some stranger)
3vONgdZ.png

My phone has been mental all day, constant phone calls from journalists, the police and Whetherspoons. I’ve also received over 50 message requests on Facebook all showing sympathy to what happened.

Even someone on Grindr recognisd me from then news lol

FlAfMkE.png
more nob for duffy

Reaction score
Why they haven't mentioned that you are playing in a sado, "full of kids"community ?

Reaction score
Because mentioning perp would be recognized as fucking edgy and they wouldnt take you serious and blow the interview. You wouldnt say the exact words of what you said either.
I mean, why not. we will be famous. and ph won't be dying anymore, so people stops whining :booty:

Reaction score
just say "The incident has probably scarred me for life as I have never been so bluntly and forcefully attacked for my sexual orientation, specially when I'm already coping with depression. I however do have to thank my family, my friends, the LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA+ community, my dog, the cleaning lady Consuela and the PERPHeads friendly community where I can share a virtual world with players all over the world and release my emotions and stress without harming anyone. They have all been very supportive of me."

Deleted member 1235

Updaye

Spotted him On my way! Home from work sitting in the same pub he is supposedly barred from.

Followed him to his flat and now in a take away next door waiting for police