Racxes Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Steam name: Racxes

In-game name: Wesley Coleman

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:29644937

Stoerre-dansk-flag.jpg

Why do you want to become an enforcer: When I joined the community back in 2015, I was the usual new player, didn't know what I was doing neither what I could do. Since back then I absolutely fell in love with the server and wanted to contribute.
The first step I took was joining the Police department and became a senior officer. From there I climbed the ranks and finally achieved the rank of sergeant, and short after joined the Internal Affairs division.

I feel I have reached that point where I can personally do a difference, I try my best to help out new come players, and help out in the ooc chat or just generally in-game. That difference I'm talking about is to join the staff team and become an enforcer, so i can furthermore improve on helping players, and generally just contribute.

Key qualities: I'm a great listener, I can always take the perspective of both players and make sure the right judgment will be given, I'm very patient and I'm calm and always friendly to approach.

Are you active on Teamspeak: Yes, I'm almost active every single day and spends most of the time talking with my friends, I also like to approach new people and make some new wonderful friends.

Do you have anything else to say: I know this application is a little short, but I wanted to point out of some of the most important parts. And what goes for my record, I know my ban/warning record isn't the best but I have worked hard to make sure these stupid mistakes won't ever occur again.

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
And as always thanks for reading :)

Reaction score
If I say +Support it wont be enough.
Racxes is probably one of the friendliest players that I have met in this community, he also has a good rule knowledge

Reaction score
Denied
The senior administration team does not feel that you're ready to hold this position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.