Wesley Coleman / Racxes Enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Racxes

IN-GAME NAME: Wesley Coleman

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:29644937

Stoerre%20dansk%20flag.jpg

Why do you want to become an enforcer: Personally after i got accepted into the Police department, i feel my rule knowledge and law knowledge has increased massively. I love to help out people, and teach them stuff that i already know, now you might think, who is he, i never see him on the forums, but the real reason you never see me on the forums, is because i love to help people out ingame, and get a better knowledge of the game. After i reached the rank of sergeant within the PLPD, i belive i know the laws and rules to the extend where i can enforce them to my best.

Now i feel i reached that point of time that where i can actually start enforcing the rules on the server, and help out newcomers and even experienced players if they are in need of any assistance at all.
Are you active on the Teamspeak: Yes i'm very active on the servers teamspeak, i sit there almost everyday in some channel, mostly the police lounges or public lobbies. I like to speak with my friends and approach new people.

Do you have anything else to say: Now i know my record isnt the cleanest, but i have worked hard on changing the my behaviour to the best, i have a good amount of bans but that was a while ago and i have worked hard, to make sure the mistake do not occour again.

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforcethem.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
Thanks for reading :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
He is really good at RP no matter what, really friendly and calm.
+Support

Reaction score
I have nothing against you, but the only thing thats stopping me from giving you a +support is your temper. When you're a civilian you seem to just burst out in a huge wave of yelling and rage when I try to give you a simple ticket. Other than that, you're an SGT and a Senior Member, so a Neutral rating will be given by me. Good luck on your app, however!

Reaction score
+Support
Genuinely kind guy and wants to roleplay and knows the laws and rules please dont kill tomiko again.

Rip Tomiko 2016

Reaction score
+SUPPORT
Wesley is a great role players especially when he is not a cop which is most of the time and has good rule and law knowledge. He has been playing the server for a while now and is both active on the forums and the server but I don't know about TS.

Reaction score
Yes, more than qualified. I've never seen Wesley do anything to break rules (and that's rare for anyone including staff). He has integrity which I feel is more important than anything else. I would love to see him as a staff member.

Reaction score
You consist of great knowledge of the rules, and I believe that you have more than enough qualification to become an enforcer. I will be supporting this application, due to the purpose of the way you are and the way you handle situations. You are also very friendly, and you have great communication skills as well. I wish you the best of luck.

You have my support.

Status
Not open for further replies.