Razertje giving it a go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ingame name: "Sophia Wolf"

Steam Name: "Razertje"

Steam Id: "STEAM_0:1:53239322"

Why should you be admin: "Well many people may know that i was banned for bug abusing before and think that i might not be suitable for being an admin but i wanna prove them different and show them that people can change even in a very small amount of time. I have tried my best helping people as much as i can without being an admin to. However i wanna take that a step further."

Have you been admin on any other server: "Yes i have been an admin on a perp server before however it got taken down 2 months after i became an admin. I have also had some admin experiences on CS:S but i guess it's very different from being an admin on a perp server so it probably shouldn't be compared."

Do you have anything else to say: "I was told i couldn't be an admin because i had a vac ban on record. But to be honest i don't think a ban from 2 years ago and a completely diffrent game should influence something that's happening now. Also just to give some info about myself, i'm 15 i live in Germany but i'm not german i moved here 2/3 years ago. I do have a microphone i can use but i don't like to use it since my character is a girl and it would be weird if she had a deep voice."

I hope u guys enjoyed reading my admin app and just leave your honest opinion and don't +/- support only because you like/hate me.

Reaction score
I like you're rp style, haven't seen any failRP from your side as long as i have been on trial. Well, it's a +Support from here. Good luck with the application :)

Gix

Reaction score
+support on this guy. You RP very well, haven't seen you break any rules and you're generally a very friendly guy. Good luck ;)

Reaction score
Although you've hated on me a lot, I generally think that your a good person +support But if you look on another app Snafu said the staff slots are full :l

Reaction score
Well as you're saying he didn't say its "full" he just said that they allready have alot of active admins. However i don't think that in the morning and later in the evening there are as many admins on.

Reaction score
Max said:
Although you've hated on me a lot, I generally think that your a good person +support But if you look on another app Snafu said the staff slots are full :l
Also the "hate" you are talking about is me as a character not me as a player :D

Reaction score
Razertje said:
Well as you're saying he didn't say its "full" he just said that they allready have alot of active admins. However i don't think that in the morning and later in the evening there are as many admins on.
Thats what i said to him :p like now

Hax

Reaction score
+1 All the reasons were already mentioned above.

Reaction score
You help players, you know how to RP and you're a good friend. Just to make things clear, the last part has nothing to do with my final opinion. I'd like to see you in the team as you've proved over the past few weeks that you're a trustworthy player and a person who will help if the help is needed. It's a support from my side.

Reaction score
Snafu said:
You help players, you know how to RP and you're a good friend. Just to make things clear, the last part has nothing to do with my final opinion. I'd like to see you in the team as you've proved over the past few weeks that you're a trustworthy player and a person who will help if the help is needed. It's a support from my side.
Thanks, Snafu your support means alot to me.

Reaction score
Even though we had an in-character incident tonight which got me a little angry at you :)P), you're still a good roleplayer and your OOC behavior is also very proper. +Support

Reaction score
Very nice person in and out of game, knows how to RP and always there to help if needed. +support

Reaction score
We already know that there are many admins. An application doesn't have to be accepted just because it has lots of +supports. In my opinion +supports just show how people think about the guy, if he suits being an admin or not. Though it's not always right, it helps owners decide.

Reaction score
You roleplay really good and i never saw you breaking any rule, so it's definitely a +support from me. Good luck! :)

Reaction score
I think your a dick unless your someone else i am thinking of.

Also alot of these are fellow org member's so it's pointless to have them +support you.

Status
Not open for further replies.