Rednasragoe as enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: julian snijder

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:67363764

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I play this server already one week and I know all the rules. I can help people and I would like everyone just like the server can play. I would really like to help to keep the server fun.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS:
I've been to a super admin darkrp server. so I have experience with RP servers

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I am active on the TS and i'm usually on as soon as my computer comes on.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
admins you will never regret it and I 'm excited to help the people

CONTACT INFORMATION: steamname: rednasragoe
ingame name: julian snijder

Ash

Reaction score
-Support, i believe you don't meet the requirements to become an enforcer, from what i have seen anyway. You also seem to break a lot of rules, as from your 11 warning and 3 bans. Personally, i believe that you need to meet the requirements of an enforcer and you don't currently. In the past i believe you have been a pain to deal with (anyway for me).
You also make a couple of reports what are quite invalid like 'Can you give me enforcer'- But i hope you good luck anyway.

Reaction score
100% -Support
You obviously have little experience as a staff member on a serious roleplay server, DarkRP is considered by some in this community, including myself, to be a disease...
There is incredibly little effort placed into this application, I have never seen you help anyone in /help chat.
You have no player recommendations. You received a warning, As far as I know, from a moderator for repeatedly bugging him because you wanted some money back that got taken off you fair and square.
You literally just got unbanned for: "As Lieutenant he raided someone with an invalid reason to do so. -Now brings him up to 10 warning for this." You have nothing to recommend you, just no. no, no, no...

Reaction score
- Support, I don't think you're fit for enforcer. one time when I mugged you, you put your berreta and storage and we had to get admin to make you drop your stuff. Also the effort in this app is minimal, there's more blank space than there's text. It's also highly doubtable you actually know all the rules, (3 bans, 11 warnings). In my eyes, it seems like you really just want the power of being able to lift people up. You use ''DarkRP tactics'' in your ways of trying to get to enforcer as Ash mentioned, you sending reports saying ''Can you give me Enforcer?'' As you would do in a DarkRP server with not a proper forum page. I might have been a little harsh but you're not fit for this, sorry. Edit: Also, when I was finished with the mug I left him tied and gagged. I later found out he called 911 just after me and my friend left (he was still tied and gagged).

Reaction score
-Support
- I raided ur house not so long ago and u called the cops on gunpoint then lying u didnt do so untill finnaly u admitted u did so.
- You have alot of warning and bans 11 warning and 3 bans if correct
- Never seen you help in /help
- Never see you on ts ( could just be me not sure )
So i am sorry but no.

Reaction score
i know guys i know i maked a couple of faults but make mistakes is a human thing i will never do something like that because i learned a lot of it.

thanks for replies

rednasragoe

Reaction score
One of the most massive -Support I will ever give...

I have footage of you doing CDM, RDM, Disconnecting to avoid punishment, NLR all in one video... So please... Not to be rude... But i dont think that u are qualified for this position as it stands so far...

Also, do urself a favor and make a lil' more out of ur app

amr

Reaction score
I don't really know you, and i wont judge you by what others say here but i will tell you that your app is really short and from that i can tell you didn't put any effort toward it. Your grammar is all over the place here so at least use auto correct if you are really hoping to become an enforcer one day. There is always hope for everyone and a day were one shall shine but today i fear is not in your favor so i will have to unfortunately provide you with a -Support

Just remember to not give up on your ambition because if you want something and you do not get it you work harder for it.

Reaction score
-Support

And here is why....
- Never seen you in the OOC chat or the /help chat in game.
- You clearly haven't not put any effort into this application.
- Never seen you on Team Speak.
- Haven't really seen you on the forums.
- I can't really judge your role playing skills and rule knowledge considering I have never seen you in game.

Good Luck in your enforcer application, you will need it.....

Reaction score
-Support
Ive never seen you ingame since ive been permabanned for almost a year, but this application is not very good.

Reaction score
-support

This user was banned exactly 1 month ago, and this application was created 7 days ago, which was within 30 days of the ban. This application should just be denied right away.

0dd689b24daec0f8d658f66159bb4451.png

Reaction score
I'm afraid I cannot support this application.

First of the effort put into this app is clearly very little to none. There is really no personal or very useful information that you share with us about yourself. Overall this simply does not feel like a serious app.

I suggest you make yourself more well known throughout the community by being active on the server and our TS3-channel.
To be accepted into the staff team you need to be a dedicated, mature and active player of this community.

- Alabin

Reaction score
-Support

Your app looks like it was made very quickly so please try to add more to it's because at the moment It explains nothing about yourself or how you would help the community.

Also i never seen you help in /help or OOC chat and not seen you on the server very often. Make you self more known in the community try to help out allot more and also go on Teamspeak 3 more often. Any way I wish you good luck in your App.

Status
Not open for further replies.