Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!!

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:49217988

IN-GAME NAME: Roen Cohen

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

A little about me:

Hello! My (fake) name is Roen Choen and I've been here since 15/05/2016. I planed to use my old helper app as a base but I prefer to write something new this time. Ever since I join this community I wanted to be a part of it, and that started a 6 years journey (so far). I am not a perfect person, far from it, I have anger issues that have been seen on the server, I broke rules back in the day but I am improving my self and making sure to remember that at the end of the day its just a game.

I am working on my anger issues (Going to therapy and taking meds for other issues) and working on making myself a better person each new day.

Why I would like to be a member of the moderation team:
I would like to join the enforcer team as I believe I could be a valuable asset to the team because:
  1. I know the rules
  2. I am a friendly person
  3. I can make clear unbiased decisions
  4. I patient
I did some mistakes in my years in perp, from breaking 3.4 to committing 2.5, I aint perfect, but that is behind and now I would like to start another chapter with this community I have part of for the last 6 years.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I am a fresh meat for the staff team to model and shape to be the perfect god moderator. I helped, I am helpingת I am going to help and I believe that by being a part of the moderation team I could be even better at helping this community that i love.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Some people know me and some people don't, some people like me and some people don't and its fine, I just want everyone to have fun!

Reaction score
I will be polite and please don't get me wrong but you could put much more effort into this application since I know you want this position as much as every applicant.

However, I feel like you're a great asset to hold this position for many reasons I have seen so far.

You really like helping people out, assisting the community and serving the community where it's possible such as answering newbie's questions and more to add.

I'd love to see you as an Enforcer but again, you could put more effort into your application because I know you can and I know you actually care about your application.

+Support

Reaction score
I will be polite and please don't get me wrong but you could put much more effort into this application since I know you want this position as much as every applicant.

However, I feel like you're a great asset to hold this position for many reasons I have seen so far.

You really like helping people out, assisting the community and serving the community where it's possible such as answering newbie's questions and more to add.

I'd love to see you as an Enforcer but again, you could put more effort into your application because I know you can and I know you actually care about your application.

+Support
I didn't write more as I wanted to keep it short and to the point. I don't believe that writing a long and huge essay would pass my point better than my actions.

Thanks for the support nice man, as always you are nice and polite

Reaction score
I am sad that you decide to -support me because of one clip of a situation that has been resolved already and because of prior bias from a situation from couple of days ago where you disagreed with my actions
u are not even eligible to make a staff application if u think about it because u should gotten at least warned for the 3.4 rule break u did

Reaction score
u are not even eligible to make a staff application if u think about it because u should gotten at least warned for the 3.4 rule break u did
This isn’t true, He is completely eligible to do so. If he was not warned or banned for his alleged rulebreak, he therefor meets the requirements. Whether or not that affects the admin teams decision to accept the application is a completely different discussion, albeit a pointless one.

Reaction score
quite biased if u think about other people being banned for the exact same thing that he just did ? and it should be quite worse since he is on the server since 2016
It got resolved already, I reported my self in a report and gave my explanation and got a verbal warning, lets move on from that. Also, my last warning for 3.4 was in 2016 so I have a clean record on that part

Reaction score
Can i hear the explanation im really curious
When I reported the player using the F6 function I said something similar to:

"I would like to also report myself for what I believe was 3.4 breakage. In my defense I pulled my gun as soon as i noticed his"

The admin who handled the situation said that because I reported myself and because I had seen what I did wrong I was given a verbal warning.

If there are logs for reports a admin could pull it out for us to see

Status
Not open for further replies.