Royhb's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thank you for your support much appreciated!

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback and support!

Meant to be a reply^^

Reaction score
Respectful, kind and helpful.
Active ingame and on teamspeak.
Good rule knowledge and tries to help to the best of his ability.
+Support

Reaction score
Thank you for your kind words and support!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
-Support I wouldnt be happy with you dealing with admin sits for rules you barely involve yourself it. The last couple of weeks I havent seen you not play as cop or TFU a part from when you're tryharding for staff making a passive RP shop for an hour before getting bored and going cop again. People that do this are the reason criminal RP is so dead and if you're going to rim for staff learn from the best, how @Kenty did it.

Reaction score
In my opinion i don't think me being cop really affects my way that i will be treating with sits as i stated i am and won't be bias to criminals and to police either way as the way i deal with things as police is IC and is what i like to do. Me being a cop would not affect the way that i deal with things nor affect the "Criminal vs PD Bias." I am not rimming for Staff either as i have not even attempted to do that and i won't, You are allowed your opinion which i accept.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Its nothing to do with bias. Its about base building rules, mugging locations, when is it 2.5 to kill or molatov someones shop. There's so many rules you dont need to consider as cop thats why Im not happy with people that don't play as crimimals or civ to enforce the rules for them. If you only set up a passive rp shop after you post your enforcer app its obvious your only doing it for the rank. Thats more constructive.

Reaction score
I have done things in the past just not often involving passive RP. I have read the rules multiple times and i think i know when someone is breaking the rules or not and i also think that i have the knowledge to be able to deal with things Said above. With the thing you said about me doing it for an hour and getting bored, I have done it for longer and have done different things. I used to get involved in criminal RP and still solo raid just not often so i do have the experience in that sort of field just not as much as you obviously, thank you for your feedback.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them: Yes I have knowledge of the laws to a great standard due to my roles within the PLPD and have a good knowledge of the rules on the server as well.
JV0HlTG.png

When people tell me they play civ as well.

Reaction score
I do play civ a well, Just because u do not see me as civ and because i do things solo doesn't mean i don't do it. I am on duty and i am also on duty at points it just depends what i am doing and what i feel like doing. I do also know what the rules are and what to do and what not to do to the rules standards. Just because i play cop doesn't mean that i do not know the rules which u quoted.

Reaction score
+support I've seen him play as PD and Civ. He is a nice, calm, strict and mature guy. He should get enforcer for the reasons stated before and because he knows the rules really well.

Reaction score
Thank you for you feedback and support much appreciated!

Reaction score
+support

Recently I’ve seen you making such a effort to go around, helping people, giving people advice, taking the constructive criticism of the comments on this application on board and changed the way you play on perp (in a good way). Being able to take that advice in a positive way, being able to learn from it so quickly really stands out to me and I’m sure other players on the community.

Reaction score
+Support

Very helpful member and a vital part of the Police Department. Has always gone the extra mile to help people and really deserves this position. Mature and ready for a staff member roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.