Roj

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Roj

IN-GAME NAME:
Danny McGarrett

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:59384745

The Netherlands dutchland

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I want to become an Enforcer because I am active on the server and I have 730+ Hours in the server, meaning I do understand the rules that good that I feel like I can enforce them. At the time I was inactive I have grown up in such a way that I am not the trolly non-caring Roj as before, but a caring and serious Roj.

I have been on the server a lot and noticed that the staff team need some people due to reports being dealt with around 30-40 minutes after the report has been made, I want to help the team out by dealing with rule breakers myself and if necessary going to people to help them out with their problems.

I love helping people out and just being around not doing anything is not what I want to do, sure I love RPing, but I also love to help people out, and they say the magic words 'Thank you', I enjoy that.

When I am on the server you would most likely see me as a Police Officer because I love to RP as an officer, and while being on duty you see a lot of people breaking the rules. And to do something against that is pretty hard, and Staff members are almost always busy with other reports, which makes sense.
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes. I am on TeamSpeak 3 daily and i talk to alot of people, i like to get to know other people and i enjoy playing with them.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading this application. Thanks for taking your time. ;3

**Danny McGarrett Drops mic.

Reaction score
+Support
Sorry Roj maybe I was wrong I needed to read your application completely. You are very active on TS (according to other people) and you are also very known in the community. But in my point of view maybe the application could have had more effort put into it. Also it looks like you have based your life on playing Perp because of your server time.

Reaction score
Never seen you on the server, team speak or forums. Establish yourself better in the community before trying for enforcer.

EDIT: Been unbanned for a couple of days, really active now.
Yet to see this guy? Is he invisible or somthing?

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

Fully supporting this application as i've seen him in game alot and in the plpd and even teamspeak.
Good luck!

Reaction score
I don't even know who you are nor do I ever remember seeing you on ts.
So I recommend to get yourself much more known within the community.

Reaction score
Roy, you're a nice lad. I do talk to you on the Server and Team speak regularly so I know you're active in both of them but the thing that is holding my opinion on neutral is that I rarely see you help in the /help chat and OOC. If you can work on this I might change my verdict. Any how good luck bud.

Reaction score
I've seen Roj on TS, the forums and ingame. He is your normal community memer.
'Most inactive dickhead' - Roj 2k16
I've met him in-game multiple times as a cop, but haven't seen you do anything that would give you my true support. This is why I'm staying +/-Neutral. I Know Roj is indeed an active person on the forums, TS and in the server, but I don't see him as true enforcer material. Nothing personal but thats my verdict for your app.

Reaction score
You seem like a nice guy but as other people have been saying you might want to give it a couple more months, however, don't let that get you down. :D
(or make 7 apps :laughcry:)

Reaction score
I see your IG name alot which is good but I rarely see your OOC name and I play nearly every day. This would mean you don't respond to /help that often or acively participate in the whole community rather than just your friend group.

Reaction score
I do like your application, and I believe you have some great potential. Being a member this long must mean you have some great experience within the server; really does. The only reason I am not supporting your application is because I don't see you around often, and I've rarely seen you in the server, but I could be wrong. Hopefully in the future my opinion can change.

Sorry, but I'm giving you -Support.

Reaction score
Neutral
Danny is fantastic and I really enjoy playing with him, however I believe his activity is not at reasonable standard, and he really needs to increase that before considering trying to get enforcer. Although a lot of members know who you are Roy, I'm sure they will agree that your activity is not great. Work on that and its a +Support because I can see you being enforcer based off what I've seen of you however, your activity is letting you down.

Best of luck in the application!

Roj

Reaction score
Neutral
Danny is fantastic and I really enjoy playing with him, however I believe his activity is not at reasonable standard, and he really needs to increase that before considering trying to get enforcer. Although a lot of members know who you are Roy, I'm sure they will agree that your activity is not great. Work on that and its a +Support because I can see you being enforcer based off what I've seen of you however, your activity is letting you down.

Best of luck in the application!
Hey Appricey,

One of the main reasons i was not going into roleplay situations was because i was doing backstage things for ParalakeFM, as you can right now ParalakeFM is in-game and seen here http://prntscr.com/dfchm3 it has been pretty positive so far.

Right now i am no longer busy with doing backstage stuff, well.. Less actually, so i will be going into roleplaying situations more.

rat

Reaction score
While I really do think you're a good person, Roy, I don't think you're demonstrated to most people that you're capable of holding a position of power such as this one. I think addressing some of the doubts people have about you in your application and explaining why you deserve the position is better than using the generic "im a friendly guy" and "i love the server and cop lol."

For now, it's a -support.

Reaction score
Denied

The senior administration team have thoroughly considered your application and have decided to deny you at this moment in time, thanks for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.