[SCG]derpygames' enforcer application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME:[SCG]derpygames/Joe Taylor.

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:42628918

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Because
I love this server, and serious rp servers in general, and I constantly see loads of people who seem to think, that they can do what they want on this server, and I want to help this server stay up for as long as I can.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Yes, I was on a admin on a SCP foundation server, but it was sadly took away from me, from a false demotion, that wasn't took back.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Sadly not.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: If I'm picked I will be on this server nearly every day nearly 24/7, and if I get the chance, I will try for a moderator.

Last edited:
Reaction score
-support you dont meet the requirements like standish said and your application is very short.

Reaction score
- Support Does not meet the requirements. Completely poor application, try harder.

Reaction score
Derpygames, I suggest firstly you sharpen up the application as it seems you are not putting one hundred and ten percent towards it, and furthermore recommend you re-apply and close this application, due to the fact you do not reach the required rules to become an enforcer. I hope you understand, and work towards fulfilling what you need to fulfil. Good luck.

Reaction score
Denied - You have not put that much effort into your application as others have said. Also, a couple of people have told me you do not have a week playtime yet, it's a requirement to have 7 days plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.