Sgt. Jonson's Tornado Interruption

Reaction score
Put this little meme video together after i had a close call with a tornado while on the server today. Hope you all enjoy.

To answer some questions yes I'm alright. I've had quite a few people come up to ask when I was seen around afterwards. Radar indicated a tornado went just south of my town luckily. If it is confirmed by the NWS crews it will have been one of my closest calls with a tornado in my life. The storm itself was really severe with 70 to 80MPH winds and torrential downpours with flash flooding. I know that some parts of my town lost power i thankfully didn't. Some of my friends had a bunch of hail to but i personally didn't see any down where i was. I apperciate everyone making sure i was alright. Love you guys and this community a ton

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh so we're all having a shit weather going on... We've had winds so strong that every 1/4 trees got plucked like a flower from the ground in my city.

Looking at the neighbor's flat right now and there's literally a tree that poked a hole through the side.

Reaction score
Oh so we're all having a shit weather going on... We've had winds so strong that every 1/4 trees got plucked like a flower from the ground in my city.

Looking at the neighbor's flat right now and there's literally a tree that poked a hole through the side.
That sounds nuts. This was the worst storm we've had here this summer it feels like. First tornado warning for me this year which is a good thing at least

Reaction score
I remember being in Orlando during a tornado with that warning blaring every 2 minutes and looking out the window to see a fat ass twister lmao, shits pretty terrifying, glad you’re alright.

Reaction score
I remember being in Orlando during a tornado with that warning blaring every 2 minutes and looking out the window to see a fat ass twister lmao, shits pretty terrifying, glad you’re alright.
Thanks Bnje appreciate it. My dad used to live in tornado alley growing up so he has seen so many tornados in his life time. Doesn't even bug him anymore lol

Reaction score
I once saw a big tornado destroy all of a city when I was like 9. Minecraft and gmod mods can really be scary y'know?!

Reaction score
Hearing the EAS system is the most terrifying for me as there's always something really unnerving about the way the siren blares on the TV/Radio. Glad the tornado didn't affect you and that you're safe!

Reaction score
Hearing the EAS system is the most terrifying for me as there's always something really unnerving about the way the siren blares on the TV/Radio. Glad the tornado didn't affect you and that you're safe!
If you hear it in britain you're either about to experience a strong wind storm that is going to knock all your flower pots over or a missile is destined towards your location with a 2 minute ETA And there is no inbetween for us :(

Reaction score
Thanks Super was a close call for sure
The government controls the weather
This is what happens when you talk shit about our lord and savior president Joe Biden

Reaction score
an F0 tornado landed in my back yard and picked up a tree and went back up instantly after, I have PTSD when it comes to tornados since I was scarred as a child. Tornados are very very rare where I live on the east coast and I do not like them one bit

Reaction score
an F0 tornado landed in my back yard and picked up a tree and went back up instantly after, I have PTSD when it comes to tornados since I was scarred as a child. Tornados are very very rare where I live on the east coast and I do not like them one bit
We don't get a lot of them here in Ohio thankfully. This was at least my first warning this Summer