Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: ShadowJoey

IN-GAME NAME: Zovetta Aren

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:52628136

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction:
If you don't know me by now: my name is Joey. I have played on the server, itself, for nearly 2 years now and have been a member of the forums for over 1 and a half years and feel that through my time here I have built up a good maturity level: this has lead to a very extensive rule and law knowledge. Alongside my maturity, my general respect for other members has increased over the years and also has that respect of the community in whole and hope that I have also gained respect and acknowledgement from other members of the community.

Why I have applied:
I want to be able to contribute to it in a positive and proactive manner, within the community. Moving along from this I would also like to improve the quality of the role-play in the server and also help to uphold the rules within the community. I know that my rule and law knowledge is solid unto the point where I feel I can enforce them well within the server and this intrigues me towards this role as it is key knowledge for an enforcer to possess. I feel that the role of enforcer will greatly help my ability to guide and help newer players in the community, assisting in them learning the rules and with carrying out fun and safe role-play. Aside from this, I role-play as a police officer a lot and notice that some situations need to be taken into an out of character sit, after the role-play has been conducted to a point where it has ended, and I feel that being an enforcer could make these situations of misconduct (usually 4.1) be dealt with in a swift manner without needing to inform other staff members.

Key Qualities:

• Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
  • Good rule and law knowledge
  • Mentality to help inexperienced players
  • Active within the community and server
  • Ability to be unbiased at all times
  • Kind and friendly attitude
  • Very clean player history: 0 bans and 6 warnings (over 1 and a half years since my last warning)

12c8cdb41a0c03531370e00a91c90098.png
5a986e1c23acffa757bde0b4dc60c546.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Yes, I maintain a very solid presence on the teamspeak, talking in general channels a lot. This leads me to build a good social bonds in the community and also give help to those who I can.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓
Any feedback, negative or positive, is greatly appreciate and anything to help prove my change in maturity and all else people would wish to mention.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support

this guy has been very helpful to me and i think he deservs a spot as an enforcer he is alsoa very good guy when it comes to helping people like me. He is an excellent roleplayer. And he also a very fun guy to play with.

Reaction score
+Support
The reasons I am +Supporting Shadow's application are as followed:

First of all I was patrolling with him today (19/07/2016 05:30 to 06:34) and noticed him sort of enforcing the rules, he did this efficiently and in the correct way. Shadow pulled out his physics gun and began talking to the person about a rule he had broken as there was no staff to do so. He told the person what rule he broke and even gave him 10k to change his name to a realistic one, he then shortly explained what rules there was within the community and even used me to demonstrate some of them which I believe shows that he has time to do other things over then policing and shows that he has his mind set.

I 100% believe Shadow Joey will become a great enforcer and I think he should be given a chance to prove it to you guys as he already has to me.

Keep up the good work shadow and good luck!

Reaction score
I can fully support this application. Joey shows extensive rule & law knowledge and has a very friendly and open character. I believe that he would ultimately be an outstanding Enforcer.

Ayjay

Reaction score
You're shit.
Spoke to him on teamspeak, closet racist.

In all seriousness, I feel that Joey's abilities to enforce exceed expectations and people may feel like he's a bit of a nob but he's a decent lad. In the time that I've known him he's proven to me and other people that he is more than capable to roleplay to a high standard and help people effectively. He's applied a few times now, just fucking give him it.

do one.

(you have my support or whatever, pretend this text is green)

Reaction score
+Support Pretty cute dude in game and on the forums, knows the rules very well and is very good at RPing as a cop. I think Joey is perfect moderator material.

Reaction score
+Support!, Joey is a very active and engaged member of the community and exceeds the expected standards given. He's a very friendly guy and his police role play is just amazing! Definition of enforcer material! Good luck joey!

Reaction score
+Support I have played with joey, and spoke with joey a bit. He definitely knows the rules, and wants this enforcer position, he feels he's ready to handle the responsibility of enforcer, and I personally believe he can. He has helped me in situations of the rules, and genuinely only wants good for the community. I believe if he gets this position, and ranks up in the staff, he will not abuse with the expectations he has.

Reaction score
+support This geeza legit knows like every single rule, it's bloody mad tbf. He legit helps me to understand the rules better an spends an unorthodox amount of time on perp. I reckon he could probs be a pretty good enforcer and that he would be able to go far in the staff team. He's already done well rising to positions of responsibility in the police department, and I feel he can do this again quite easily in the staff team.

So yea big
+supports

Reaction score
You're a nice guy but you're try harding and staff team don't exactly get those try harding since they seem as if they're only proving to them to achieve a rank and nit to help the community itself.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think that Shadow realpy does deserve the rank of enforcer. His role-play is top notch and rule and law knowladge is exeptional. Shadow not only helps people with the rules, he also does and amazing amount of work for the Paralake Police department. I think that you deserve this Shadow!
+Support!

Reaction score
After seeing @Whitewolf 's video, I will not support your application. You were trying to cause problems with him oocly and you disrupted Roleplay.
I do not want you to be an enforcer.

And you wonder why @Chris always give you shit lol

User0

After a recent video has surfaced I will not be supporting you because of the unprofessionalism and behavior in the video. I personally do not think that is needed in the staff team. Clearly, the victim had a problem with it so it was not a joking matter for anyone except yourself.

Deleted member 4983

+support

Having ShadowJoey not as a enforcer is a huge loss to the community...
Now seriously...

He's a awesome community member

Deleted member 4084

I just want to clear something up, with my recent action request. It has been closed now by @Fredy which I requested and the video has been removed. The reason of this you may ask? It went too far, the comments were vile and disgusting. Quite harsh if you say so too, I thought it went too far and ShadowJoey has already had enough grief of community members over a slight action request. Let's just clear something up, it's a mistake, we all make mistakes. We're all human, aren't we? Whether or not ShadowJoey broke the rules, right now I couldn't care less.

It got to a point where I decided to talk to Joey about the incidents and, instead of having a massive pile of shit be allowed to be taken on top of Joey's head I'd rather put something underneath that shit, and throw it away (if you get what I mean).
Basically, people said shit which was harsh and I personally felt sorry for him. As @Moon The Goon said. I do have anger problems, however, I can control them at certain points, I was a bit pissed off from before as well when @-Arun- and I had a little incident, which resulted in him not wanting to talk to me anymore. And I apologise for that.

Anyways, carrying on ShadowJoey has received enough. And hopefully, you can carry on +supporting / -supporting. With the action request, I made not in mind.

Thank you, and want to apologise to @ShadowJoey for all the mean comments which were made. I'm alright with what happened now, and If ShadowJoey broke rules (which he did) I do not care nor shall at this moment of time. I will not use this video against him as that is wrong, and please, I ask everyone to do the same.

Reaction score
+Support
ShadowJoey/ShadowZoey is a brilliant person who tries to follow the rules at all times and tries to help other people in the community with any problems they might have.
He's so nice he even decided to defend Finlay when people were bullying him.
I know a lot of beef has been stirred up in the community between WhiteWolf, Joey, and others, but it hugely escalated from what it originally was, which was literally Joey saying "I'm going to make a supervisor complaint on you, Whitewolf."
But, even if people don't like him, even if I'm going to get abuse for this like other members of the community, I do feel that Joey would be a fantastic member of the staff team and would try his best to be a hard-working, dedicated staff member and get rid of rule-breakers like myself.
But then again, that means that he'd have to ban me eventually :(

Joey, I hope you get accepted and that people forget about the pathetic argument that happenned over the AR. The AR was honestly the most pathetic escalation of an AR I've ever seen, and I hope it doesn't affect your chances of getting enforcer much at all.

Reaction score
I get the reasons behind removing the video but what everyone needs to remember is that what Joey did has to be taken into account. Trying to cause problems with whitewolf is not something I would expect from a staff member. Even if the video has been removed I am still going to -Support this because of it.

Its not the type of thing a community member should do nevermind a staff member.

Reaction score
After having a brief conversation with you on teamspeak, I believe you are not mature enough to be enforcer, and will not be supporting this today, as yesterday when we got into a small argument, due to the nature of your gender, and then began to abuse your PTO powers, as when you left the teamspeak channel you began spam moving me to irritate me, I have went round the correct way in dealing with that abuse, but I feel if you can not even handle the role of PTO without abusing your powers, you can not handle the role of Enforcer.

0Kxbf0m.png

I also have spoken to you a few other times and you do no conduct yourself in the best manner.

I will be -Supporting this application, for the reasons stated above.

Also, as far as the thing about creating good bonds with people through teamspeak, well, the post speaks for its self.

UPDATE: In that chat yesterday he told me to drink bleach (Kill Myself) and made fun of Finlay, which is not the way an enforcer would handle themselves. The photo is a steam conversation (Of which i whited out the receivers name)

zUJMFe0.png

YET ANOTHER UPDATE: He calls me an immature little kid on steam
t1gKS99.png

This is not the way an enforcer should conduct themselves.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

+Support
I could do a pros and cons thing for ShadowJoey, but I literally cannot. I have no doubt that she would make an ideal enforcer for the server. My reasons for thinking this?

• Strong, immediate knowledge of server rules and laws.
  • Very friendly and calm player.
  • Keeps a strong presence on the server.
  • Comes across as very professional and caring, even under very stressful situations.
  • Often helping newer members in OOC and help.
I could easily go on but I don't have the time to list everything ShadowJoey is good for.

Helped me out when I was very new, definitely got a better understanding of the server. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.