Shotbox not appearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well I got banned, yeah I know what a shocker. But when my ban expired my shoutbox hasn't come back. I've tried to content staff about this emergency but the customer service is very poor. It doesn't display anything just like a normal shoutbox ban but unless the ban is still active, which i'm positive it's not, then I don't know why this horrific experience is happening to me.
902e07b2b73823dd42c7166fb185f90c.png
Don't make fun of my theme.

Reaction score
Well I got banned, yeah I know what a shocker. But when my ban expired my shoutbox hasn't come back. I've tried to content staff about this emergency but the customer service is very poor. It doesn't display anything just like a normal shoutbox ban but unless the ban is still active, which i'm positive it's not, then I don't know why this horrific experience is happening to me.
@Niko @Fredy

Reaction score
oh my the constant "trolling" and shiposting has resulted in you not being able to see nor respond to the ongoings of the shoutbox? what a surprise tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.