Sneaky's enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: </Sneaky>

IN-GAME NAME: Had the name "Dave Kearney" for a really long time but now go as "Thomas Greenfield"

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:70663366

Netherlands-Flag-icon.png
The Netherlands
Netherlands-Flag-icon.png

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
There are quite a few reasons to why i want to be an enforcer, but the biggest reasons are that I really like helping people and that i want to do more for the community. I believe i improved quite alot since my last application and i wish to thank @Exrobite and @Generic Twat for their excellent feedback.

Another reason I want to become an enforcer is that I get bored sometimes. When I hop on the server when i get home hearly from school or early in the morning when there's barely staff on, people just powergrow and there's no point in going as a job other than recieving a few hundred every minutes, besides that theres the usual complaining about a base being against the rules and with no staff online it's becoming rather annoying and all people do is powergrow and there's barely any roleplay going on. I believe i can make the experience more enjoyable at non-peek times since I'm on quite alot on those hours.

Furthermore, I'm a very dedicated person and used to be extremely active on an old, now non existing perp server which some of you probably know. I used to to alot of reports, many during the non-peek powergrowing times alot so i know i won't just resign after a month because it didn't turn out to be how I expected it since i've done it before and loved it 'till the last moment.

Current involvement:
I fell in love in the community somewhere in may 2015 and shortly after that i applied to become a police supervisor and after two tries, I managed to get in! Since then i have been within the police department and have been enjoying It ever since, and as of now I'm a Sergeant within the patrol division with dispatch and Warrant execution officer as special roles. I hope to be able to move further along the police department in the future.

My conduct:
it's been over 7 month's since I recieved any forum warning, normal warning, ban or other administrative punishment and I'm quite proud of that. for those curious types, here's a list:
As for forum warnings go, I have only recieved 1 which is

Ei3cyg2.png

Which was for this post

also, I have another punishment on the list which is one shoutbox ban, which is when i slandered @Tom Hill for dumb training me after he rated a few posts of me wrong. You can find the Denied dispute and accepted Apology Here and Here.

My warnings are as follows, they are pretty self explainatory:
MG7X0LC.png

and only 1 ban, I recieved this as i was a sweatervest and had to go for dinner xd
d4acc28cf1.png

why i am capable of the position, why am i a good candidate and why should i be chosen.
I believe I'm capable of this position because i heavily improved on my negatives which i listed on my application but also from feedback. This includes being more serious and not going "rage mode" as a joke because it comes over as actually going into rage mode which is something you shouldn't be doing as staff.
I'm perfectly able to keep myself calm and professional and i can proof this due many situations as an officer where criminals shout at the top of their lungs but i remain calm as possible. I'm certain many have seen this but if not hit me up for a video and i'll do my best to find it.

I believe i should be chosen because of the things listed above and also because i'm very dedicated and would perform my duties with love. I believe my rule and law knowledge is excellent and sufficient for the role. I can proof this due the many action requests and disputes i made.
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Not as active as I wish since im usually either off or muted because im in game but I am on usually.
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Thank you very much for reading, and considering my application. I wish i could do more for this community but was really unsure if people would think i could be a decent candidate. As such, please leave your opinion and critism wether positive or not. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.