Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
SKUDIST'S 6TH ENFORCER APPLICATION
STEAM NAME: Lt. Skudist

IN-GAME NAME: Stefan Bachmeier

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79647838

INTRODUCTION

Good day, my name is Skudist, while I am often being called Stefan due to my in-game name. Robin is my real name and I am currently 15 years old and am a native-born citizen of the Federal Republic of Germany. I speak German, English and a bit of French.

MY EXPERIENCE, DARKRP

While DarkRP is not comparable to PERPheads, however, as I used to be a staff member on a german DarkRP server, it definitely deserves a mention. The first time I started playing on this one German DarkRP server was in 2013/2014. (Not to forget, I was about 12/13 at that time). After a while, the owner of the DarkRP talked to me and asked me if I would like to become a staff member of the server, upon which I agreed. I was a staff member for quite a good while, during a phase where the server was dying. I later then left the community due to the irreverence within the staff team against me.

MY EXPERIENCE, PERPHEADS

My forum account exists since the 4th of October 2014, while I actually have been playing since a few days later as I mainly created this account to find a fix for the problem which a high amount of players back then had, that I was not able to connect to the server without crashing. Eventually, I installed a 64-bit version which fixed the issue (was most likely the reinstalling). I was glad that I was finally able to play on this server. I was astonished by the seriousness of RP within the server. To be honest, I did not fully understand the rules upon joining the server which caused me to receive a total of 2 warnings. However, I slowly started to understand the principle behind the server. Those two warnings are currently my only warnings, the last one has been issued in January 2015. While slowly understanding the principle behind the server, I slowly got an interest in becoming an enforcer. A stream from Lewis088 brought this interest fully. I wrote my first Enforcer Applications and meanwhile joined the PLPD. All 5 enforcer applications have been unsuccessful so far.

MY EXPERIENCE, PLPD

I have been in the PLPD since June/July 2016. Since then, I made some progress. I became Sergeant 19/10/2016, Investigating Officer within the Internal Affairs 27/11/2017, Police Training Assistant within the Police Academy 14/01/2017, got promoted to Police Training Officer 23/01/2017, was for a short time part of the Police Academy Command Team, tasked in Policy Enforcement, later however, I was given the rank of Team Leader (30-05-2017). Before, I was promoted to Lieutenant 16-03-2017.

OTHER EXPERIENCE

Currently, I am the chairman of the Paralake City Council and responsible for arranging meetings, informing the public about important legislative decisions being made and sometimes write announcements for upcoming meetings. I am also a Paralake News Reporter. I take photos about important things (e.g. Crime scenes, incidents etc.) and usually write about it.

WHY I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME ENFORCER

I would like to become Enforcer, because I like talking to people, helping them, checking that the rules are being followed and doing reports. I have realised that I am such kind of person who likes to enforce laws/rules within a community during the time I was a staff member on that DarkRP server.

MY SKILLS

I am very friendly, reliable, hard-working, approachable, I understand the difference between an accident and something done purposely, I am helpful, able to stay professional, able to listen I am confident, open to improvement and feedback. As well, if I see someone who broke a rule, I would tend to not give him a harsh punishment if they understand what they have done wrong and if I see that they will most likely not break that rule again.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. 1 Month
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. Last Warning issued January 2015
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone. A good USB microphone from Logitech
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server A lot of people can prove that
56c01c02dcc611011c5cb14b483d9fe5.png

4abd55277afe4af9adea5465ae296e43.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I honestly believe Skudist will do a great job as an Enforcer.
He is hardworking and a great guy. he has both great law and rules knowledge and i think his addition to the staff team would be a plus. he's been with the community for a long time as well and i've seen him help so many new players. he is very active on teamspeak and i also see him a lot on the server.
+support

PS.: Cant wait to continue our RP sessions :penguin:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I started playing on this one German DarkRP server was in 2013/2014. (Not to forget, I was about 13/14 at that time).
2013 you are 13/14

you were born in 2001...

2013 - 13 = 2000
2014 - 13 = 2001

guess you mean that u were 12/13

this triggered me lol

however, you are a calm and friendly guy and I see you being an enforcer...

+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.