Skudist's 7th/1st Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Skudist

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79647838

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I’ve been active on this server since around October 2014 and it always has been a small part of my individual personality. Here, I feel at home and comfortable. It was this place, where together with @TinySlayer we built up a City Council (until it quickly fell apart), it was this place where I became part of a bigger organisation and gained responsibility in it (PLPD; Internal Affairs). It was also the place where I became a member of staff up until late 2018.

In my time here, in this place, not only did I gain a lot of confidence, but also, I’ve got to learn and understand the rules of this place, both as a user and also as a staff member. I already have made the experience as a staff member and still know how to handle reports with absolute neutrality and professionalism but also charisma, with very positive feedback from both staff and also users. My decisions have always been very considerate of e.g., (in case of handling a report) the regret of a rule violator, his general ability to follow the rules, and his experience of the server and how others were possibly negatively impacted by the rule violator due to that illegal act.

I try my best to make a positive impact on this server, not only by actively attempting to accomplish new ways of “PassiveRP” (recently; 'The Moon' magazine), but also by helping newer players through various ways, may it be helping them with questions in OOC, or if they accidentally broke the rules, instead of reporting them, explaining to them what they did wrong.

Being part of the staff team of this very place, which has brought so much joy to my life, has always been a very enjoyable task to me. Handling reports and solving disputes between people has always been something that fulfilled me. Being part of a bigger team to make the server enjoyable and “peaceful” for other players is genuinely a very pleasant task for me. I would love to return to this position.

The main reason I resigned from my position of Moderator back in 2018 was, that I felt like there was nothing to do on the server (as a result of a lack of players and updates), and that (as a result of this) real-life gained more priority to me.
However, I joined the server again around the middle of 2021, found new purposes for me on this server and found fun in playing on it, mainly due to me having made new friends along the way.

Thus, I am certain that I will stay (for a longer while).

Finally, I believe with my experience as moderator, my motivation in this position and my additional maturity since I last resigned, I would be a great staff member again.

Thanks for reading this application.

Reaction score
I've known you for quite a long time now, I believe we started speaking many months ago when you began returning to the community. In all this time, all you've done is impress me. You're an incredibly empathetic, mature, hard-working and rigorous individual and this combination of qualities makes you, in my opinion, a fantastic candidate for Enforcer. I'm sure you'd make a wonderful addition to the staff team and that the server would benefit from having you as a staff member.

Best of luck my friend, you deserve it.

Reaction score
I told you how you should apply for Enforcer right after you came back to Perp and my opinion has not changed. You are a very kind person and I am 100% confident you will perform good as a member of the staff team has you have done in the past.

I really hope you get it and best of luck Skudist!

Reaction score
Why did it take you so long? I support you 100%. One of the best people I've got to know in this community. You have all the qualities a staff member should have.
I think back when you were staff, you behaved exceptionally.

I wish you best of luck my friend!

Reaction score
Seeing how you are ingame, I think you are very fit for a staff position, you helped me tons throughout the last few months and I already know you understand the rules and everything around them very well. I also tested Skudist at one point how he would enforce those rules, and I believe he takes everything needed into consideration! I hope you get it my guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.