Sneaky's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(Before you reply, make sure you read "Do you have anything else to say,it contains good information you should know before replying to this thread, thank you.)

STEAM NAME:

My current Steam name is Sneaky.

IN-GAME NAME:
My in-character name is Dave Kearney, never changed.

STEAM ID:
My steamID is "STEAM_0:0:70663366"

flag_netherlands.png

I've always lived in the netherlands.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

It was 2012, and little Sneaky made a Steam account, he was gifted a simulator game.. It was actually a physical CD. He had no idea what steam was at that point, because he just launched his game without any hufflepuf. until he went around and looked around it, other than just launching hisgame. Little Sneaky, more squeaker than ever, found out that Steam was an entire store, a whole community. There was this little game, called Garry's mod on sale for 9.99 Euro's. After immidiately running to his mom asking if he could buy the game :kappa: he launched garry's mod. The first ever server he joined, was a server called FriendlyPlayers Jailbreak. Little Sneaky joined and was amazed how much fun he had, but he noticed one thing, a really friendly guy with the tag [Moderator] Infront of his name, he explained to me how garry's mod worked and how the game worked, he introduced the tasks of a moderator. And since the 5th of August, 2013. Little Sneaky has 3000 hours on Garry'smod, of which at least 1500 where while activily serving an adminitrative role. And still on this day, Little Sneaky has been loving Administrating ever since.

Now lets get to the real me, and not some narrator having some flashback.

I immidiately want to begin with my Warnings and Bans, because they can be confusing.

Short overview:
2 Bans, of which 1 was invalid and succesfully disputed.
2 warnings, of which "I" find minor, but i will explain in depth later.

Let's begin with the bans first
87095f55ea.png

As of this moment, i have 2 Bans, of which 1 invalid.

Lets begin with the first ban on the 18th of june, 2015.

This was my first ban, i was an officer, i was getting tired, so i rounded up my roleplay situation. This situation was with @MrLewis , i parked my car at PD, hit esc and clicked on "quit game". The second i clicked i noticed some blue physgun hit my car, unknowningly what happened, the next day upon joining the server i saw the message "You are BANNED from the server!" i tought, what the fuck just happened? i don't recall breaking a rule, so i found this thing on the website called Sourebans, which showed the reason of my ban.
68f94603c0.png

I tought, Oh ofcourse, THAT was the blue physgun! This was the reason made my forum account, and this wall also my First forum post. Luckely, it was all a misunderstanding and i was unbanned within a few hours.

My second ban, on the 4th of July, 2015.
I remember my first friend on the server, who tought me how to make money on the server, besides being a cop which i was and still am NON STOP. I was being arrested(the first time!) and there was a fire in the PD. I remember the officer forgetting to close the door, he didn't care and the idiot i was i jumped out the car un-noticed and ran away, back to my friend in slums, (@ben snipz ) , We were there for a good 15 minutes, attempting to remove the cuffs, when the cops had found me. At the moment the police were entering, my mom yelled that i had to come down for dinner, and i tought "FUCK" So the cops came in, and a whole hissifit started ic. Then my mom yelled again, and well Parent's gonna Parent: "Get downstairs or no computer for the rest of the week" I quickly typed it in OOC and D/C'd, Me unkowning i had to /report that i really had to go, and sure enough i was banned (For five bloody days!)
a2beb26a86.png

Now that were my bans, lets get to the warnings.

First warning, 2015-06-13 15:06:43

a9fc1d32d4.png

Oh i remember this warning very good, i was a police officer. i got a call at the bazaar, a big shoutout. i was in suburbs at the time, and directly came from farm. I got the call and immidiately turned on my lights and sirens.
i took a left on the suburbs offramp, with the intent to immidiately turn around, this could've saved me 20 seconds, and maybe a life. But then out of nowhere, a blue physgun showed up and gave me the warning. I was confused, because it was a direct emergency and i had the lights on, but Little Sneaky at the time had no idea what the hell even a warning dispute was, so he just accepted his warning and deleted all his demo's.
No idea who gave me this warning .

My second and at this point Last warning, 2015-07-30 14:14:52
It was a very quiet day on the server, like 20 players were on. I responded to a crash somewhere on the highway, after cleaning everyone and thing up i left and passed bazaar, and my mom walked in. We talked for a bit but i was still driving, but ofcourse not paying alot of attention, and me completely forgetting about the speed limit, i drove
7367549002.png
and
0f6d197fbf.png
This warning was given to me by @LordTyla, my first ever official "rooftop" admin situation. who happened to be a speed enforcer at the time.

So, 1 valid ban, which was quite unfortunate, and 2 "Sweatervest" Warnings, Not too bad.

In conclusion, my Last punishment was over 8~ month's ago

Now lets get to the actual question of this paragraph, Why do i want to become an Enforcer?
I will keep this one short:

"To help the players to my full extent, beyond the possabilities i currently have"
What a cute sentence, isn't it?
Now alot of people have a reason,"So i can help players and make the server good"
Lets break that mainstream reason down.

1. You do not need ANY administrative power to assist a player, this can all be done with a keyboard and/or microphone (And a good set of brains and kindness :) )
2. The perpheads server, no wait, community is one of the best, and nicest i have ever seen, it doesn't need improvement or 'help" It requires maintenance, to keep it good.
That's what i want to do, i want to become that mechanic, who can maintain order, and keep everything nice and neat. and i hope i have proven a tiny percentage of what i can do, a my dispatcher and supervisor role.

Ive shown my knowledge of rules in noumerous administrative situations, which is hard for most of you too understand. I will start to comment on many AR's as i can, to proof my knowledge and understaning

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Most of the time i drop on into the general lobby and listen and speak around.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Now, listen carefully. I definatly am NOT a great canidate, maybe not even a good one.
I dont have a great and good expectation of the outcome, but i wanted to anyway.
Why? To gather feedback, your opinion on me. How you guys think of me.

Please leave whatever you feel you want to say in a reply or comment.

Thank you,
Sneaky.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4084

Your a friendly person, in general. And like to help people.
Personally: I think you need to include your knowledge about rules, and action requests you have made. To show everyone you really do want this position!

Reaction score
To be honest, this is a big -support for me, you are the most abusive forum rating user in this community, you show no tolerance to server rules.

Reaction score
Hello, Sneaky.

I really admire your effort in this application and the amount of time it may of taken you, however for this application I can't really give you my support, and I cannot not give you my support, so basically what I'm saying I am going neutral on this application.

I think this because there is nothing wrong about you but it's all the little things, all the small little grammar mistakes and all the other little things which might effect you in situations on the forums where you have to type, I know this may not be a major thing but it can effect people's opinions about you, there is nothing bad about that but to be honest, I really cannot see you as being an enforcer. You may be from the Netherlands, I'm not picking on your English skills since you are from the netherlands, it's just like I said I couldn't see you being an enforcer with all due respect.

Also, I see you only have 2 bans and 2 warnings on record all together, which you have done a good job of keep cleaning from, so that's a positive side in my opinion, compared to the people who make enforcer applications with quite a few bans or warnings. Since we are on the topic of positive things, your activeness on the forums has been great as we can see by your current rank: Senior Member, this takes a lot of effort on the forums to get and you have a lot of your trophy points by reaching a certain amount of likes on your posts, which is amazing and shows you are well known and liked in the PERPHeads community.

Finally, at the end of your enforcer application you said you aren't a very good canidate, you are and also you said something about you just wanted to get people's opinions on you, well you could just make another thread about it instead of making something completely different like an enforcer application. Anyway, there you have it, you asked for an opinion and you got one, whatever I said in this I don't mean to offend you by any means, I am just giving my opinion and what I think of you as that is what you asked.

So I am currently neutral on this application, thanks for taking your time to read. :)

Reaction score
I hate it when people say at the end "I dont expect to be accepted, this is just to see what the community thinks of me"
The whole premise of an enforcer application is making it due to you thinking of yourself that others like you enough and feel as though you are ready. It's not dipping your toe in the water to feel wether its warm or cold. Its taking a headdive in the water already knowing what the temperature will be.

Reaction score
I really admire your effort in this application and the amount of time it may of taken you
thank's mate.

I think this because there is nothing wrong about you but it's all the little things, all the small little grammar mistakes and all the other little things which might effect you in situations on the forums where you have to type, I know this may not be a major thing but it can effect people's opinions about you, there is nothing bad about that but to be honest, I really cannot see you as being an enforcer. You may be from the Netherlands, I'm not picking on your English skills since you are from the netherlands, it's just like I said I couldn't see you being an enforcer with all due respect.

Yeah, i usually roam the forums while im at school, or laying in bed. 50% of my forum time is on my phone, and i am a horrible typer on my phone, i just can't type good.

I really cannot see you as being an enforcer. You may be from the Netherlands, I'm not picking on your English skills since you are from the netherlands, it's just like I said I couldn't see you being an enforcer with all due respect.
Yeah as i explained above, i really am spastic with my phone, i have been practicing english since my 10th.

Also, I see you only have 2 bans and 2 warnings on record all together, which you have done a good job of keep cleaning from, so that's a positive side in my opinion, compared to the people who make enforcer applications with quite a few bans or warnings. Since we are on the topic of positive things, your activeness on the forums has been great as we can see by your current rank: Senior Member, this takes a lot of effort on the forums to get and you have a lot of your trophy points by reaching a certain amount of likes on your posts, which is amazing and shows you are well known and liked in the PERPHeads community.

Ive never liked rulebreakers, you're here to have fun and to have fun with others, its the same as kicking a ball away from the field while playing soccer, nobody likes that and you ruin the fun and waste peoples time.

Finally, at the end of your enforcer application you said you aren't a very good canidate, you are and also you said something about you just wanted to get people's opinions on you, well you could just make another thread about it instead of making something completely different like an enforcer application. Anyway, there you have it, you asked for an opinion and you got one, whatever I said in this I don't mean to offend you by any means, I am just giving my opinion and what I think of you as that is what you asked.

I made the application to purely show my interest in becoming one, as most application's ive read trough its always the 2nd, 3rd or even 5th for some to get accepted, besides asking players what they think of me, having the vision of the senior administration is very important.

So I am currently neutral on this application, thanks for taking your time to read. :)
whatever I said in this I don't mean to offend you by any means, I am just giving my opinion and what I think of you as that is what you asked.
Thank's for the reply, i really appriciate it.

Reaction score
Sneaky, you're someone who is roleplaying a lot as an officer, I'm not going to say you're bad nor good considering you're both good and bad in certain situations like the most of us. When brought into admin situations you're active in the discussion and such, but sometimes it can get to much and some consider it as "backseat moderating" which I don't seem to agree with but it still gets a bit too much sometimes.

Now I have to bring this up; You're an administrator within another community, I'm not sure how you guys deal with reports and such but here we get told how many reports we've done every week and such, what I wonder will you be able to maintain the reports that are needed to stay within our staff team considering you do work as a staff member within that community.

You're also stating that apparently one of your bans are invalid, which I do not understand how it can be considering it's still on your record, if you believe it's invalid then go ahead and dispute it, but I do not wish to see you saying certain things are invalid when they're still on your record.

Also
It was 2012, and little Sneaky made a Steam account, he was gifted a simulator game.. It was actually a physical CD. He had no idea what steam was at that point, because he just launched his game without any hufflepuf. until he went around and looked around it, other than just launching hisgame. Little Sneaky, more squeaker than ever, found out that Steam was an entire store, a whole community. There was this little game, called Garry's mod on sale for 9.99 Euro's. After immidiately running to his mom asking if he could buy the game :kappa: he launched garry's mod

Why would you put this here? This is not why you want to become a enforcer is it? I mean yes it's cool to know someones stories and such but I still don't see any reason why you would put it under; Why do you want to become an enforcer...

In the end Neutral / -Support for now.

Reaction score
Now I have to bring this up; You're an administrator within another community, I'm not sure how you guys deal with reports and such but here we get told how many reports we've done every week and such, what I wonder will you be able to maintain the reports that are needed to stay within our staff team considering you do work as a staff member within that community.
(Sorry if shit spelling on my phone in a bus)
Well to be honest (community ) isnt going good atm, we do reports styled like perpheads, i understand your concern about this issue, but at this moment of time i am considering to resign, due reasons 1. Irrelevant and 2. Because i will dedicate or atleast try to dedicate more time here.

You're also stating that apparently one of your bans are invalid, which I do not understand how it can be considering it's still on your record, if you believe it's invalid then go ahead and dispute it, but I do not wish to see you saying certain things are invalid when they're still on your record.

That ban was disputed the instant it was made, but it was never removed, if it wasnt invalid i guess i wouldnt be unbanned.
Could @MrLewis comment on this ban?

Why would you put this here? This is not why you want to become a enforcer is it? I mean yes it's cool to know someones stories and such but I still don't see any reason why you would put it under; Why do you want to become an enforcer...

(Phone again)
I wanted to explain my whole story abour how i started on gmod, and its a little introduction showing my interest to administrating.

Thanks for your reply

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well this application has great effort put into it!
But Im going to give you a neutral for this reason:
Ive seen you once before in game and you were enforcing the rules , but I've only seen you IG once , so I don't know yet. But If i see you around IG and enforcing the rules more , Ill obviously change it to a +Support!

Reaction score
Sorry I cannot support your enforcer application because I believe you're not active enough on the server right now, try and get more active.

Reaction score
I am not supporting this application.

Not very active.
Can be angry at times especially when things don't go your way.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.