[SOLVED] Ethernet Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Right, well basically, my Ethernet was working perfect 2 days ago, I'm on a laptop, now, when my Ethernet tries to connect, it says "unidentified network, no internet access" no settings have been changed, drivers are up to date and everything, it is just fucking up. any ideas why?

Reaction score
Right, not trying to sound like I'm refusing help, but I mean, isn't giving me the basics pretty silly, I know that sort of stuff. And also, I'm using WIFI now, but is sucks balls, its not trust worthy at all, disconnects at any time.

Reaction score
Try plugging the cable into another device and see if it works. If not then it means the cable is probably broken. Just buy a new one off amazon or something.

With an Ethernet there is not really many ways to go wrong. Its a direct connection to your internet and seeing as your wifi works then its not the provider taking a dump

Reaction score
Try using your internet using WIFI on a phone or sommert. If it work the it isnt your Internet. You said you tried different cables and they work in different devices. So it must be your laptop that is the problem.

Reaction score
Please check the ethernet cable for damage as they are alot weaker than most cables especially the connectors.

A temp solution is most laptops have onboard wireless compatability.

Reaction score
What kind of Labtop do you have? Believe it or not my ASUS labtop loses connection when booting up sometimes. It's random. To fix it for me I try connecting to network (fails to connect) then I put my labtop in sleep mode and boot it back up. Once booted up it usually fixes the issue.

Reaction score
Right, I have fixed the issue, I had to uninstall the drivers unplug all ethernet adapters, restart my pc, reinstall the drivers. Then reconfigure all of the ethernet cables and plug it back in, and bam, fixed. Thanks for the help fellas.

NAAAAAANCI VENYA

Status
Not open for further replies.