some little news

Messages
478
Reaction score
226
Points
435
So, as some of you may know. I have recently come out as Transgender. I have always been confused about my identity. I have always thrown out the accusations about this as I have not felt wanted if I ever came out but I have built up the courage to do it.

I have always been seen as an anti-lgbtq and right winged person. But this was just me trying to cover my real identity as I havent felt safe to come out. Well, I go by the pronouns of she/her now. So please if you do see me ingame please respect my pronouns and my decision.


1791378875959.png
 
Im so proud of you Timmy (I hope I can call you that) this must have taken such great courage to do!! I wont see you in game for a while but when I do I will make sure to use your preferred pronouns!
 
Back
Top