SpaceShots / Bryon English

• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date

Deleted member 5193

Excellent PLPD Sgt., highly respected player and all round nice guy. You probably haven't been on PH for long if this guy hasn't taken you on board the banter bus. Very useful to new cops and new players and always happy to help out in any situations I've been unsure in.

9/10 would recommend again

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
100% agree with you here, Bryon is a fantastic sergeant and is all round a funny guy. He treats everyone with respect and always does his best to help out other people.

Before I reached the rank of sergeant I patrolled with Bryon a fair few times and just watching him I learned to deal with situations more efficiently he shows alot of potential to become a great and respected member of the police force as well as the server it's self.
I hope that one day Bryon will also think about applying for enforcer as I see him becoming a all round great enforcer as well.

Keep up the good work Bryon!

Deleted member 4084

It's so odd. I helped @SpaceShots and @Maddog out when they were sweatervests. And now Bryon is a well known member, I wouldn't class it as odd. I'd actually class it as, great. Well done Bryon!

Reaction score
1 Million Percent AGREE with this, Bryon is a fantastic Sergeant, handles everything in a professional manner, has respect for all officers, offers to patrol with all ranks if they don't have a vehicle or partner, Is always kind to new starters in the PD, has amazing banter with everyone, good RP, follows all rules and laws when on and off duty, deserves promotion if I'm honest!