Speedy enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

STEAM NAME: speedy

IN-GAME NAME: liam newman

STEAM ID: steam_0:1:26840720

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: first of all I would like to inform you about some of the abilities I have:
- I understand the border between an intentional rule break and a pure accident
-I got a clear and professional head
-Mediation
-Confidence
-Open to improvement/feedback
-I am human

secondly I would like to tell you about my roleplay on the server:
PLPD involvement: 2 fail police exams
Roadcrew: None
Paramedic:None
Firefighter:None
Now why I am really want to become a staff member is for the reasons I will state above
1.Get access to all organisations chats via console without be in any org
2.Be able to noclip in bases and spy on people breaking rules
3.Get ford raptor so I can be a cool kid after I resign
4.Looking at the logs to check how many kills I got
And many more!

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
    • No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
    • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
    • You must have access to and use a microphone.
    • You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: would like to thanks firstly my family that bought me an computer without them I wouldn't be here, my friends that support this application, my little sister and brother grandmother and grandfather that without them I wouldn't get enough money from alt growing, would like to thanks this amazing community that give me the power and the motivation to become an awesome staff member that will never be forgiven like mcgregor lost to floyd and to bolli,mrlewis for their good work via staff team

Reaction score
+Support great candidate. Superior, smart and confident

Reaction score
Speedy clearly follows all the rules and has a huge knowledge of all the laws. Speedy and @Jericho helped me once with basing back when I was a new player. He is friendly and an outstanding member of the community.

Deleted member 4116

+support smart person knows how to catch cheaters. His head is new anticheat.

JER

Reaction score
He is speak very good english and not rule breaker. I think he is good candidate for staff so perp not die.

Reaction score
It's nice to see someone who geniunely expresses his hopes and ambitions for when he joins the staff team.
It is also quite rare to see an applicant who practically oozes confidence and self-esteem and I have no doubt such an attitude is welcome within both the community and staff team.
With such an honest approach and go-getter attitude, he has definitely earned my +support!

Status
Not open for further replies.