Spook's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: THE SPOOK

IN-GAME NAME: Hailey Kennedy-Dutch

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79532265

-2j9Z3sr87bbFHYdelHj3l0QVLUR1udz5bk7F5-W-7IjJdUsAmkGE3vEQsvB0Z8ZHk1-buPBPnEjrKbU3wk7zIN8jlaDTE2EVlmMlntc6y5znXyAdx7S8Xmw-8MsVMzNrIGfXKP5
The Netherlands

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Who am I

Hello my name is Guus, but please call me Gary as only dutch people (and @Scrabuz) can really pronounce my name correctly and I don’t want to put you all to the pain of pronouncing something that is basicly only familiar to one country… and I am 16 years old, I have been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) when I was about 8 - 9 years old, this really impacted my life but that will be told about later on.

I have been a part of this community for atleast 1 year and there hasn't been a time I did not enjoy my stay here, I have made a lot of friends and met so many nice here, people that helped me and made me grow as a person.

Why I joined PerpHeads and why I stayed

In order to answer this I feel like we have to go back to when it all started, somewhere around August 2015 I asked @Taylor whether I was able to join him and I eventually did, he got me started and I eventually kept coming back to the server…

The reason I kept coming back was quite logical, I got bullied a lot and perp became a way for me to forget all of it for some hours on the day, to step out of reality and into the life of my roleplay character. because I felt like my life sucked I was depressed a lot (still am from time to time) and I have always appreciated roleplaying because of the fact that you can choose your own style and direction you want it to head it to, giving me more control on the matter, control that I lost over my personal life.

How PerpHeads helped me

PerpHeads has helped me stand up for myself, has helped me regain confidence but I already explained all of this in a Thread a thread where @Creepis redirected me towards a website that helped me to know more about myself, following advise that it give really helped me with friends and other people.

4a07501fa7e4697fe34a55f8bc17253e.png
ISFJ Squad for live @Creepis

PerpHeads helped me aswell by bringing me in contact with people I consider my best friends today, People that helped me even outside perp people that I could go to regardless of the problems @Taylor @Sam @Allen Kennedy and people that were genuinely fun to talk with.

The reason I want to be an Enforcer

Now I have always found it hard to accept help, and even if I do accept help such as the help PerpHeads has given me, I try and not accept too much help without giving anything back for it, hence why I have been trying to enhance RP experiences of players to the best extent as I can.

https://perpheads.com/threads/the-spook.17175/

https://perpheads.com/threads/commendation-for-spook.23672/

https://perpheads.com/threads/hailey-kennedy-dutch-the-spook.26543/

https://perpheads.com/threads/hailey-kennedy-dutch.21910/

I know it is not a lot of recommendations, but most of them include my sense or RolePlay that I really find somewhat satisfying that people notice such thing and go out of their way to write something like this.

So as said here have I always wanted to do something back, and I did try to do something back by roleplaying to my best extent and just generally giving people a good time in roleplay, by helping people out that just came back or joined the server and by abiding the rules after being warned 4 times as my DarkRP mind had some trouble understanding the seriousness of this server back in the days…

I feel like I could help out this community and staff team by becoming an enforcer as I am an understanding and caring person, I already showed that I have been dedicated towards this community by staying for a while.

Why me?

I can understand why people might believe I am not suited for the role as a staff member, but I can assure you that I feel like I am.

I personally feel like someone’s history really affects the choices and the personality of this someone in the future. hence why I am referring a lot to my past.

As I have ADHD I was forced to do multiple courses when I was younger, these courses all taught me on how to first think before doing something hence why I have so few warnings, and almost no bans

8f7ac02c9a999e0ed3b40f150a360f22.png

ee30d663ec7ad8c90cfb670c1bcc8b44.png

the last warning was issued a day before my 15th birthday, I am now 16 for roughly 5 months.

they also taught me how I should keep my calm in stressful situations because if you lose your mind in those situations you’ll only make things worse.

me doing grammar school has taught me about not really caring about stress that much, if only I should be looking at the goal and the thing I want to achieve and focus me on that.

As I met a lot of psychiatrist because I and others didn’t know how to handle the things I felt when I was younger I saw that kindness is something many require but only a few give, and I decided that I wanted to be the one of the few rather than one of the many.

As I was always the one who did bad stuff (according to the teachers that really didn't know how to act upon my ADHD) I always got blamed for everything that happened, causing me to have a hate against injustice and unfairness.

Key Qualities

+ Caring

+ Considering before acting

+ Dedicated

+ Calm in stressful situations

+ Kind (I hope you guys see that aswell in me)

+
Hate against injustice

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Thank you for reading and considering my staff application.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. it is one month.

2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. last one was issued one year and roughly 5 months ago, however forum warning was about 2 months ago...

3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. as I have so few warnings ingame, and help others out by telling them what rules they’d break from time to time I feel like I have this knowledge.

4. You must have access to and use a microphone. I bought the Rode NT usb and I am am using it.

5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server I am on here roughly 2 hours a day.

Reaction score
I'd say yes

Spook is a great guy, very kind and calm to almost everybody. He is someone that is reasonable but consistant.
Next to that, spook has great rule knowledge and has teached me a lot over the time i met him.
He is a great candidate and i would absolutly love to see him performing his duties as a staff member

latest

906ac4a038125a527d9809ad4025e44b.jpg

6ed37abe74829747c3dd7c1b67c2814f.jpg

Reaction score
I would love to see spook to be a staff member because he is always friendly and I could see him take the role of enforcer because he has a good knowledge of the rules.

Reaction score
Much like Sam, I had mixed feelings about you at the start and much like Sam, I like you, however, I am still not entirely convinced you are staff material. It might have just been my luck, but I haven't seen you around lots recently either. With that said, I do not know what to think about your application. Perhaps, if I see you IG again, I can be convinced into thinking you're fit for staff.

Anyways, good luck.

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything special from you that make you stand out and makes me say "I want to see him as enforcer", I'm unsure particularly how you would do at enforcing the rules, as I've hardly seen you make any reports or ARs. Also your activity is a bit inconsistent, you have periods of inactivity fairly frequently and I believe you should prove you're here to stay and show off your rule knowledge before applying.

Good luck

Reaction score
Same as Mage really you've never done much that stood out to me, rarely make AR's (and apparently reports) and our activity is varying. I advise you get your activity up, make more AR's and reports and do more for the community, whether that be helping out in help chat or doing some passive RP event.

Status
Not open for further replies.