Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Spoon

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Logan Finch

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:62689446

IN-GAME NAME:
Logan Finch

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
With my activity being at an all-time high I've come to the decision I want to take a step further and be considered for helper, this is something I've thought about for a while and now I feel the times right since returning back to perp I have remained active in the help chat, in-game and discord alike as much as possible. Over the past month or so I've helped lots of new players starting out, whether it be a little cash or simply showing them how to get their first car. It's great to see the influx of new players since the move to the DarkRP section and a lot can be confusing in perp as I remember when I first joined at the age of 13. My goal with the role of helper is to have access to the useful F6 system to further help players that require it and to be a part of a team of people who are brilliant to be around and share likewise interests.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: For people that don't know me, I first started playing perp back around 2015, focusing equally on criminal life and police, becoming an LT in 2018 as patrol command pushing suggestions trying to improve the PD. Over the years I have had breaks off where I wasn't seen around for some time, due to IRL commitments being an apprenticeship and other things that took my interest away from perp, this does not knock my love for the game mode and the players that knew me from the start.

Trying to keep it short and simple as for the requirements all are met.​

Reaction score
+1

Amazing player to be around and very respectful. He clearly is a very experienced player and I think he is perfect for the role!

I would suggest you start helping people in help chat now to prove your worth 0_0

But all jokes aside, I hope you get it as I personally think you deserve it <3

Reaction score
Personally I haven't spend a lot of time with Spoon or seen him much in Help chat, because I don't pay too much attention to it, but with the time I did have with him, He was quite nice and pleasant to talk to. As someone who is also going for Helper, I truly hope you succeed! <3 +1

Reaction score
you encoraged me to take 1 more cocaine bong in regals that 1 time, nice guy, no bad interactions with you
+support

Reaction score
+1
The ammount i have spoke too u is small but when i have u always been a gooden so keep it up bud

Reaction score
+1 from me very helpfull guy, saw him helping sweaters as cop and in help chat a lot

Reaction score
cool guy, he is very friendly and has been around for a long time. I strongly suggest him as a helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.