Suggestion regarding our anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasGeorge

Short explanation (in notes):
- To change the server map to the original map Evo City for the week to celebrate Perphead's two year anniversary.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Seeing that Evo was the original map two years ago, it would seem suitable to change it to that for nostalgic purposes just for the week. It would be a great experience for those who remembered the map and those like myself who never experienced Perpheads on Evo.

Optional additions:
- Just for the week.

Reaction score
Sounds cool
[DOUBLEPOST=1433637077,1433637045][/DOUBLEPOST]When did the community start? What exact date/week?

User0

I'd really enjoy to play evo I was never able to play. Hopefully it comes back for the weed.

Reaction score
Problem is that we'd have to change all the content. You'll probably have to see what the Owners think.

Reaction score
I don't like evocity, and all the contents need to be changed but it is a nice idea. We could maybe do giveaways or a party and some events that day.

Reaction score
I joined a month after PLC was added, so I never tried evo. It's a great idea for players who want nostalgia and for newbs to see how it was 2 years ago. + support.
Also it would bring some difference.

Maybe also make a giant celebration event, for example a giant firework show or something

Reaction score
Evo City: Getting banned by Alex for wallbanging criminals that were wallbanging me.
Would deffo play again if this happened

Reaction score
I know a good suggestion: unban everyone from SourceBans for a day :kappa:

I'd love to play an old save, never played on EvoCity and would like to see how the PH version was. Even if it was shitty as fuck, a little peek can't hurt nobody.

MattIs

I love this idea about going back to our roots for a while but we need to reconfigure everything. Its not a case of just switching the maps and heyo.

Maybe we should host an event and get everyone online for a laugh and make some rare items and hand them out. Maybe community awards for the dedicated players who've been here and supported us?

Reaction score
Changing it back to evocity will mean all of the NPC's and door vectors will be changed. This can take hours to add each door vector one by one.

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

:peanut:

Status
Not open for further replies.