Synatec's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Synatec

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:71523592

IN-GAME NAME: Rupert Oldershaw

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I want to become a Helper because I have a lot of knowledge about this gamemode and have been here since 2015. I have seen the server change drastically over the past few years and I want to help change this. It is obvious that new players leave due to the gamemode being quite complex and I wish to change that, The server is in need of players willing to dedicate their time and effort into the server and I believe I can do that. I want to reduce the toxicity in the server and becoming helper is the first step to do that. I've always said I will never return but I keep returning, I like this gamemode and I feel like I am ready for the next step.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?:
I've been a member of this community since early 2015 and have great rule / law / gamemode knowledge. I always try my best to help people as quick as possible to make sure they can play the server and don't have to wait an hour for a response. I am an extremely good listener and am always open for a conversation or discussion. I am also active on the server both peak hours and early hours, which I believe is very important for a role like this, to be able to help at all timestamps and not only in peak hours. I've always tried to help the server to the best of my ability and I make suggestions often. I am always in a positive state of mind and I try to keep it positive for everyone. I am also not scared to speak to someone about their actions and I stay calm in aggravated situations.
Due to the current crisis in the world I can remain active up until atleast September, my summer is cancelled anyways.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
Like most players, I started at DarkRP which is where I also held a Moderator role on a Dutch DarkRP server and I've also owned my own DarkRP server, I resigned from the role after 3 months because I started my own server.
I also go to school for Sound Engineering which is where I have learned to listen and communicate properly, it's very important for a Sound Engineer to listen closely and give the right answers.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I have a lot of bans and warnings and my most recent one is from March this year. It was when that AR was made that I really started to change my behavior drastically as I didn't want to end up in the same boat as before.
Most will say this means I don't know the rules but I'd say I do, most of these rule breakages were intentional and I knew exactly what I was doing wrong but I just didn't care enough. I have changed a lot over the past few months and I want to be able to prove myself to the community.

Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.