Terrence Smiths Helper Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: ✪ lencz

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:73112972

IN-GAME NAME: Terrence Smith

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Since I joined last year I have had a lot of fun playing here. I amassed a rather alarmingly high playtime and met a lot of nice people. From the beginning I enjoyed interacting and helping others, if it was via my gun store or later on when I joined PLPD. There I think I achieved my so far best accomplishments by becoming a Corporal and then a Traffic Trainer. Both these roles allowed me to help others improve. I thought of making this application many times, but never got around to making it, until now. I think that becoming a helper would allow me to help others more easily and also make it look a bit more official.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I'm currently working on helping in /help and Discord more and more.

Reaction score
I have seen terrence using the /help feature many of times, + support from me!

Reaction score
Give this man helper fast. Really friendly and knowledgeable. I have never seen him display any toxicity at all, just an overall positive impact on the community. I am honestly surprised you are not going for enforcer.

Reaction score
From my experiences with Lencz i believe he really fits this role, i have always had a good time with him, nice Conversations and hes just really helpful, if i ever had a question he would always have a good answer or help me figure it out, do i beøieve he really fits this role

Reaction score
This guy is one of the most respectful members in the community. Always a great attitude and very helpful towards new players. +1

Reaction score
Real nice and helpful, we talked and he helped me out often when I was getting used to running the bazaar store. Funny guy, full of personality.

+1 from yours truly