Police Suggestion TFU Application availability change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Allow any ranked officer in the PLPD to apply for TFU. (Except for probationary officers of course)

What benefits would this idea have for the department: An increase in applicants, expanding the manpower TFU has available. TFU Training would still weed out terrible people anyway but overall give everyone equal opportunity to apply. There shouldn't be a grind to get somewhere in the PD, I certainly don't want to spend three years in a make believe police department to get a few more pistols available to me. I'd like to be able to apply immediately and if I fail it's due to incompetence.

What potential negatives could this have for the department: Chances for minges getting TFU.

Other additions: (more of an additional comment instead): You shouldn't be afraid to change the minimum requirement. If it does turn out to be a terrible thing, revert it.

Reaction score
@Dan Half of what you ranted just now is false; nowadays we don’t do separate Stage 2 & 3 sessions so that is false because everyone’s obviously doing it on the same date & time unless something happens.

Of course you have to wait for your app to be marked on Stage 1, but your application being marked the day you submit it versus the day before we close submissions has no difference at all, you STILL need to wait along with EVERYONE ELSE to get to the Stage 2.

Reaction score
@Daigestive Is this the mentality you have with sweaters as well? Because with that logic sweaters getting raided by Olsenfags with AKs and bombs should just learn to 1 tap with pistols. You act as if pistols and rifles are on the same level of efficiency.

Also, you didn't apply for SO before, you got promoted through ORs.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Dan like I said I applied for SO 4 times. I applied 3 months before I was promoted to captain I was dismissed and a civ. I'm not here to argue but maybe the problem isnt always someone else.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@Dan they have the same marks and guns are cheap. They may not make the same amount of money as other players at the start but aim and game sense is the only reason theyd lose shootouts. Just hold an angle with a shotgun and youll never lose a raid against civs.

Reaction score
@Daigestive I'm sorry, but holding an angle with a shotgun doesn't always work like it does in your perfect world. You seem to be trapped in a bubble where everyone should just be good at everything, be able to shoot with any gun and be a genius.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Ok name me 5 active officers this would benefit and would apply because of this?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
How does having 24 hours activity make them better than current active tfos

Reaction score
@Daigestive Well I mean they could prove that if you gave them a chance to, but you seem adamant on making them trudge through the grind to get there and many probably can't be asked treating this like an actual job rather than a way to unwind like a game is supposed to be.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
How is an 8 hour activity requirement a month and 2 apps showing your competant a fulltime job

Reaction score
@Dan And then only 1 or 2 if they’re lucky actually managed to pass stage 1 let alone up to 3

Reaction score
@Aquaa Well then it's fine isn't it? Since they're not coming in droves since that would threaten the dying criminal underworld

Status
Not open for further replies.